View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    Not sure if this will help, but I decided to go back through my inventory and pull out all the extra boxes to spawn all the old monsters and they worked. For examples, i got a bunch of enfield as rewards but never used them, pulled them out chopped once and got a monster and they do give tokens! Worth it for those that may have them to try it! Also sap tree does spawn beasts.
    Would give a like if I could. Clever way to get them out of inventory ( see there is a reason we hoard everything lol) and spawn animals that drop beast masters one right after the other, even if they are easy to get, nice to pull out to just run through it
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Well that made perfect sense. The ones that worked were part of the 13 animals that drop the tokens, so I would focus on only putting traps out for the 13 that spawn. Good luck!!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Nightclub Owner
    The inventory has been updated, you can access this event items directly: https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/invent...19,Events=true
    Warning: long loading time! Do not use on a mobile connection!!!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Im at the point of the Land and sea storyline where I should spawn Heksa from the Tidegate. If I do, will she give me monster hunt tokens? Would anyone know or have a guess?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    Im at the point of the Land and sea storyline where I should spawn Heksa from the Tidegate. If I do, will she give me monster hunt tokens? Would anyone know or have a guess?
    Not a good idea to spawn her now, she does not drop tokens. In a LB event yes, but not in a Monster Hunt like this.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Thanks for your help

Executive Chef
    Something to try:

When chopping trees to spawn monsters and you've finished beating it... move on to a new tree. I noticed the trees I didn't finish chopping, after left there awhile (15 minutes) did spawn again. This I tried with 5 trees and 4 of the abandoned trees spawned again... 1 even with 3 spawns even if it the last was a Fangbeast.
    If true.. this would save alot of energy as spawn rates are usually 1 x tree with very few 2s. I'm trying to squeeze in 2 spawns per tree and growing less trees.. lol! Trying doesn't cost anything.. you got to chop anyway to find those tokens
    Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Does the brown bear drop 1-3 trade tickets every collection?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Does the brown bear drop 1-3 trade tickets every collection?
    No, the Frizzly Bear just has standard monster pet drops. Of The new bears, only the Black Bear that we won as the Final Prize is shown to drop Trade Tickets. If you look over the first page, there's info on what the different craftable animals drop.

Fashion Designer
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's not a guaranteed drop though - you could read through the Maya info in the Town Square thread (linked in post 1) for more information