View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Loving this event, S8! Thank you for no leader boards!

(It's very nice to see the old things come around again. Since it seems possible, is now the time to renew my suggestion for doing some kind of "free for all" event where we'd be able to complete some of the old buildings in storage that are not at their highest level? That would be golden. )

Question to players: I was able to construct the Wizard's Portal during the last event. Do you believe it's worth it to spend all the troll tokens to upgrade it? (I have maxed two wizard schools and have several alis.)

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I have the armored bear and I just finished the community prize black bear. So for the remaining days I plan to focus on chopping trees and getting as many beast masters tokens as I can. I don’t really see myself going for the gold troll tokens this time around. I’m down to the creatures that require more intense resources or the wizards portal...maybe on the next monster go round. Looking forward to those energy crates to roll in from the community prizes.

P.s I am so thankful this wasn’t another stupid leader board

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I just got a beast master token from the Baron's tent. I've never received any type of token from the tent during monster hunts. I was pretty happy to see it, though.
    So were you throwing cabbages for a prize, and the token dropped. Or was it showing up as a possible item to be won by throwing cabbages. I hope you understand what I'm trying to ask. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    From the Hub:

TRADE TICKETS:
    Armored Lion, Royal Lion, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack

EXPANSION PERMITS
    White Flyger, Armored flyger, Direwolf, Interpret the Worker (mystic card), Royal Lion, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ornery Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack

Bookmark this 'Inventory Guide' page in the Hub.. All listed in Alphabetic order.. it's precious!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Thank you SW!
    I have gotten trade tickets from the ornery goat.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_ethyl View Post
    Loving this event, S8! Thank you for no leader boards!

(It's very nice to see the old things come around again. Since it seems possible, is now the time to renew my suggestion for doing some kind of "free for all" event where we'd be able to complete some of the old buildings in storage that are not at their highest level? That would be golden. )

Question to players: I was able to construct the Wizard's Portal during the last event. Do you believe it's worth it to spend all the troll tokens to upgrade it? (I have maxed two wizard schools and have several alis.)

Thanks!
    IMO, yes! Worth it, it's guaranteed energy several times a day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    So were you throwing cabbages for a prize, and the token dropped. Or was it showing up as a possible item to be won by throwing cabbages. I hope you understand what I'm trying to ask. Lol
    I was throwing cabbages and a beast master token was one of the 3 "mini prizes," if you will; a beast master token, 2 sugar and a few coins were the 3 "mini prizes". Like I said before, I've never seen tokens in the Baron's tent.

Fashion Designer
    I know people commented on this earlier, but I am finding I have to chop at trees several more times before spawning a monster. As I've collected more tokens, is seems like it takes more chops to spawn. It is often times taking a tree and a half (15 chops) to spawn a monster. Needless to say this is slowing down my progress and eating up my energy with few rewards.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    From the Hub:

TRADE TICKETS:
    Armored Lion, Royal Lion, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack

EXPANSION PERMITS
    White Flyger, Armored flyger, Direwolf, Interpret the Worker (mystic card), Royal Lion, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ornery Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack

Bookmark this 'Inventory Guide' page in the Hub.. All listed in Alphabetic order.. it's precious!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Thank you SW!
    Also the Shadow Kitsunecorn drops Expansion Permits.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm so glad to see that the regular Direwolves aren't capped at 4 like the other expansion droppers are. That's where my energy is going to be focused this time around.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this will help, but I decided to go back through my inventory and pull out all the extra boxes to spawn all the old monsters and they worked. For examples, i got a bunch of enfield as rewards but never used them, pulled them out chopped once and got a monster and they do give tokens! Worth it for those that may have them to try it! Also sap tree does spawn beasts.