View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have this at the end of the Inventory Guide after the Z listing. Also a list of all the items in each market tab and another on how long to raise baby animals
    Awesome! I guess I never noticed the posts past Z for some reason. It's like finding another gold mine! Thank you for all your work on this, SW. Much appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Second black bear drop: 2 trade tickets.

Rhino Keeper
    Love this monster hunt. I stopped playing the timed-events for quite some time and only play to collect energy and trading for expansion. The best part of this MH is not only the variety of monsters but I got rid of all my trees from previous expansions. Absolutely love the idea of collecting the older animals.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Sooo pleased there's no leaderboard yeyy.
    On page 5 there is Dire wolf card saying it drops expansion permits yet when I have mine in inventory the card lists items but doesn't say expansion permits. I know it would be a very rare drop and I don't think I've ever received one from mine. If they do have a chance then I will craft one or two.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Sooo pleased there's no leaderboard yeyy.
    On page 5 there is Dire wolf card saying it drops expansion permits yet when I have mine in inventory the card lists items but doesn't say expansion permits. I know it would be a very rare drop and I don't think I've ever received one from mine. If they do have a chance then I will craft one or two.
    The Direwolves do drop Expansion Permits despite their inventory card not listing it as a drop. I've got three from their first release and plan to craft more for this reason only. Of all the animals on offer (that I'm not maxed on) I think the Direwolves are the ones most worth my energy and efforts. I figure once I'm happy with my Direwolf collection I will then focus on crafting partners for all the single animals I own.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Thanks AnnirasSweets ☆Off I go to get some more....

Rhino Keeper
    does the baby black bear cub in the trade wagon stay a baby?

Executive Chef
    I can confirm that the DireWolf drops expansion permits. I just got one just now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere of all of the things that have a chance of dropping expansion permits and a list of all the things that have a chance of dropping trade tickets. That would be really helpful. Thanks

From the Hub:

TRADE TICKETS:
    Armored Lion, Royal Lion, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack

EXPANSION PERMITS
    White Flyger, Armored flyger, Direwolf, Interpret the Worker (mystic card), Royal Lion, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ornery Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack

Bookmark this 'Inventory Guide' page in the Hub.. All listed in Alphabetic order.. it's precious!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Thank you SW!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Kudos to S8 for a nicely thought out event; there’s a way for those at higher levels with lots of energy sources to get some of the older and desirable monsters, and the new bear won through the community event has a good spawn rate and is surprisingly generous with the energy, so a good prize achievable by lower levels without stacks of energy. There’s also the nice bonus of troll tokens and energy crates in the community event.

Thanks for an enjoyable event.