View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can someone post the inventory card of the Armored Black Bear? I am not planning to craft it this event. I am going for the wizard portal!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011     0005314.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	49378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011     0005315.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	49379

Oh, the folly of crafting the animal before drops are known. What a rookie mistake I made.

But really, I've only got these guys and the Armored Dark Unicorns left to craft so if I want to keep collecting Gold Tokens it's going to have to be these less than stellar pets that I craft. I sure hope they get some better choices in the MRC soon!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011     0005314.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	49378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011     0005315.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	49379

Oh, the folly of crafting the animal before drops are known. What a rookie mistake I made.

But really, I've only got these guys and the Armored Dark Unicorns left to craft so if I want to keep collecting Gold Tokens it's going to have to be these less than stellar pets that I craft. I sure hope they get some better choices in the MRC soon!
    Thanks. Well I still have so much to craft in the Trade Wagon (not the event stuff) and MRC that I can do a lot of Hunts before I am done.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Dark wolf gave Monster Hunt tokens.

Yeti did not

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Dark wolf gave Monster Hunt tokens.

Yeti did not
    I got tokens from the yeti, although very very poor drop for all this HP!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    even if the drops of some animals are not awesome, S8 knows that people like me are collectors and want one of everything, not to mention just enjoy the art and kingdom design potential of new content. i'm seriously considering hacking a space in my ultra crowded kingdom for a bear park with just bears!!!

the worst recent value animal that i don't have it the armored dark unicorn. FORTY gold tokens... for an animal that gives coins? i know we are strapped for coins with those expansions but i haven't yet bit the bullet on that one. and i consider it amazing they let us have 4 of the dark unicorns. that's at least 4 trade tickets a day for free!!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm crossing my fingers that the drops of the Dark Unicorn aren't changed.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Mine gave a trade ticket & sugar. The original one never gave sugar for me.

Regarding the Yeti...I got beast master tokens but no monster tokens. Some of the monsters spawned from chopping trees give monster tokens (shield, sword, & staff) but not all for some unknown reason.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I got a trade ticket from both my new dark unicorn and my original dark unicorn. Yay
    Got the brown bear from community events , ten hour timer not eight, I will post drops tomorrow morning as it takes 40 gems to speed up
    Really enjoying this event. Will try for two more unicorns although my energy is getting low. Fingers crossed everyone and best of drops to you all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Mine gave a trade ticket & sugar. The original one never gave sugar for me.

Regarding the Yeti...I got beast master tokens but no monster tokens. Some of the monsters spawned from chopping trees give monster tokens (shield, sword, & staff) but not all for some unknown reason.
    sugar drops from the original Dark Unicorn is not usual, but I've received occasionally before, so no changes so far.

it seems the older monsters don't give token drops, just like how they didn't drop in the older LB events. newer monsters do drop some tokens.. as this was adjusted only in the later MHs. so maybe all the monsters drops of tokens are as programmed in their original forms during those hunts.. therfore this difference.
    I'm assuming this as a logical explanation as was wondering why some do drop tokens.. and others don't.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Any ideas why the Dark Wolf costs more to craft than the Direwolf in the Trade Center?
    Aren't drops practically the same for both?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74