View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I'm curious about Armored Lion - how often does it drop those 3 trade tickets? ( Does anyone regret having it?)
    I have 4 of them. I don't regret them at all. Besides the chance of 3 trade tickets,( in my opinion a good chance) they have a good variety of other drops. I even like the rat tail drops because I do that trade a lot. Plus lanterns, wisps, fur, too many to mention. Look in the Hub for other info.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I have 4 of them. I don't regret them at all. Besides the chance of 3 trade tickets,( in my opinion a good chance) they have a good variety of other drops. I even like the rat tail drops because I do that trade a lot. Plus lanterns, wisps, fur, too many to mention. Look in the Hub for other info.
    Thanks. I'm going for the lions next. Armored Bears were disappointment so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Suddenly got a Flyger with 40 hits from the Red Acer Trees .... usually the beasts have 10, or sometimes 15 hits... first for me this hunt!
    There's also the Yeti that goes with 30 hits. They spawn from all kinds of trees.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    There's also the Yeti that goes with 30 hits. They spawn from all kinds of trees.
    My yeti had only 10..... *thinking face*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Trade Ticket ranges between Very Rare (20%) to Base (100%) whereas Expansion Permit is more in the realm of I'm feeling lucky, Extremely Rare (5%).
    The drop rate for Expansion Permits in my kingdom is way less than Extremely Rare (5%).

Since Black Friday, I have had 4 armored flyers (collect 1x a day), 4 white flyers (collect 3x a day) and 1 dire wolf (also 3x a day). That comes to 133 collections a week - which is the energy of more than 3 weekly alicorns! My Expansion Permit drop rate is less than 1 a week. Even if I got 1 a week, that would be less than 1% return.

The return rate is so low that I actually considered NOT collecting from them during this event since they take up a lot of energy. But I did get a permit drop on Saturday so I resigned myself to continue collecting even though I'm sure I hit my quota for the week lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I know people commented on this earlier, but I am finding I have to chop at trees several more times before spawning a monster. As I've collected more tokens, is seems like it takes more chops to spawn. It is often times taking a tree and a half (15 chops) to spawn a monster. Needless to say this is slowing down my progress and eating up my energy with few rewards.
    I spent over 20 energy at one point last night chopping trees. All I got was 1 skunkupine boo hoo. It is so painful when that happens, especially since it took over 10 energy to grow those trees too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    The drop rate for Expansion Permits in my kingdom is way less than Extremely Rare (5%).

Since Black Friday, I have had 4 armored flyers (collect 1x a day), 4 white flyers (collect 3x a day) and 1 dire wolf (also 3x a day). That comes to 133 collections a week - which is the energy of more than 3 weekly alicorns! My Expansion Permit drop rate is less than 1 a week. Even if I got 1 a week, that would be less than 1% return.

The return rate is so low that I actually considered NOT collecting from them during this event since they take up a lot of energy. But I did get a permit drop on Saturday so I resigned myself to continue collecting even though I'm sure I hit my quota for the week lol.
    Well I have similar experience. I collect from my Armored Flyger (daily), but the White Flygers & Wofly are somewhat forgotten in the process. They are not nice enough to get their due petting, as you say a bit expensive with energy!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I'm curious about Armored Lion - how often does it drop those 3 trade tickets? ( Does anyone regret having it?)
    Absolutely not, I get 3 trade tickets per Armoured Lion at least once a week. I found it so good at these drops I made a second, sometimes on the same day I?ll get them both drop 3 trade tickets each. Will continue getting more until I have my max.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 01-07-19 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Bad grammar and added punctuation
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I’ve regularly got the 30 hit Yeti and the 40 hit Flyger.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    I have an MRC ***** sheet in my phone's notes. It lists what I want to work on next (armored lions at the top).

The last two (of 5) I list are the armored and glimmer alicorn. It's been a couple of MH since I made the list. Is energy a guaranteed drop or just chance?

I've got 4 unicorn and 2 armored Flyger so my list is:
    Armored lions
    Armored Direwolf
    Armored Flyger
    Armored alicorn
    Glimmer Alicorn