View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Rhino Keeper
    I collected 225 bear tokens and got the Black bear, but my goal says I only have 96% of the bear tokens. It is not an inportant goal to complete, just found it strange. I will not use more energy on spawning and defeating bears.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I collected 225 bear tokens and got the Black bear, but my goal says I only have 96% of the bear tokens. It is not an inportant goal to complete, just found it strange. I will not use more energy on spawning and defeating bears.
    Maybe just a matter of late memorizing. I finished the goal this morning.. 225 bear tokens and after I placed in the kingdom.. the goal disappeared by itself.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Maybe just a matter of late memorizing. I finished the goal this morning.. 225 bear tokens and after I placed in the kingdom.. the goal disappeared by itself.
    Wow, someone finish fast..... I don?t have enough to be a part of the community prizes yet.... and long way to go to get a black unicorn that I desperately want another of and also maybe Naga....

Exciting to see what will happen in this beast master monster hunt challenge event!

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Second black bear drop: 2 trade tickets.
    I got I trade ticket and a black flag for creep tooth.

New Resident
    Can you use a boost to increase the number of coins of anything? While fighting a beast or collecting from wagon?

Fashion Designer
    I just got a beast master token from the Baron's tent. I've never received any type of token from the tent during monster hunts. I was pretty happy to see it, though.

Fashion Designer
    I can confirm that my ornery goat, armoured flyover and white flyover drop trade tickets. Expansion permits are tra rare in my kingdom from anywhere.

Loving this event though I have noticed with the new dark unicorns dropping tickets my original is only dropping one now. Still happy to have a regular source of tickets. Great idea S8, this event incorporates a lot of our suggestions. Thanks
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    I got enough monster hunt tokens to complete that goal and got my 2nd dark unicorn. I've only had 1 collection from both since and they both dropped 1 trade ticket each, too soon to tell if this will be a regular occurrence.

I also didn't know you could get troll tokens from the mermaid fountain until I read it on this thread. I thought I read all about the monster hunts in the hub but I didn't remember this. I collected and got one on my 2nd try.

I decided to concentrate on troll coins to get the MRC. Last monster hunt I didn't have some energy resources I have now, so I might have a chance to get it. I added both wizard schools, 1 alicorn and 1 rainbow unicorn. It all helps.

Happy hunting!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gmasheryl View Post
    Can you use a boost to increase the number of coins of anything? While fighting a beast or collecting from wagon?
    No, sorry. Other than the designated statues that drop a set amount, the coin drops are always random. Of course, the Purple Golem and the Blue Direboar drop one shield token per hit which is why they're a popular choice for players going for Gold Troll Tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I just got a beast master token from the Baron's tent. I've never received any type of token from the tent during monster hunts. I was pretty happy to see it, though.
    This is a new feature for this hunt, there was a pop up at the beginning that mentioned it. I don't see it in this thread, but I know NorthWoods posted it at the top of the new Baron's Tent thread, if you'd like to read it.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 49388
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post