View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Can?t decide. Craft a 3rd Dark Unicorn or my first White Flyger? Any tips?
    Yesterday I maxed on my Dark Unicorn quota, the trade tickets drops are guaranteed with DU, White Flyger lucky if I get an expansion permit monthly. In fact I got one a few days ago but cannot remember the last time I got one before that could have been months. With 1 DU worst case at 2 tickets per day for 15 days you get enough for 1 expansion permit. DU is definitely more lucrative.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Do we know if the black bear cub drops trade tickets or expansion permits?
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have an MRC ***** sheet in my phone's notes. It lists what I want to work on next (armored lions at the top).

The last two (of 5) I list are the armored and glimmer alicorn. It's been a couple of MH since I made the list. Is energy a guaranteed drop or just chance?

I've got 4 unicorn and 2 armored Flyger so my list is:
    Armored lions
    Armored Direwolf
    Armored Flyger
    Armored alicorn
    Glimmer Alicorn
    my opinion only! Since Armoured Direwolf takes so many mithril, I think I would do the Armoured Alicorn first. But that might depend on your gold nugget sources. All in all- Your Game;Your Choice. No right or wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Ehhh, spawn rates have been lower in my kingdom since last night. I’m desperately trying to craft a dark unicorn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have an MRC ***** sheet in my phone's notes. It lists what I want to work on next (armored lions at the top).

The last two (of 5) I list are the armored and glimmer alicorn. It's been a couple of MH since I made the list. Is energy a guaranteed drop or just chance?

I've got 4 unicorn and 2 armored Flyger so my list is:
    Armored lions
    Armored Direwolf
    Armored Flyger
    Armored alicorn
    Glimmer Alicorn
    Yes, Energy is guaranteed drop from all allicorns- I would do Armored Alicorns BEFORE amored direwolf. Amored alicorns may drop mithril, and you will need lot of it to make a amored direwolf. Also - Amored alicorns are daily alicorns - and they give you energy every day. While Amored Direwolf has 5 day timer and drops 20, 40 or 60 energy ( most often 20).

Personally I would go for enegry sources first - Amored Alicorns and Glimmer Alicorn, since they drop energy daily. Amored Direwolves are nice to have, but they are expencive - both in gold tokens and in amount of mithril.
    I would keep Flygers for last- they are great, I love my four, but chance of Expansion permit is very very small, although they do give mithril sometimes.

Farm Supplier
    My original Dark Unicorn seems a lot happier now it has a companion, it's been dropping two or three trade tickets today rather than just the single one it always seemed to drop before when it lived on it's own. I'm now working towards a third Dark Unicorn, but doubt I'll have time, energy, or enough trees for a fourth one. Luckily I had a load of Red Acer trees and Oaks gained from recent expansions to chop, but my kingdom is starting to look rather treeless after all the slashing and burning of the forests.

I've just got my Black Bear and now waiting for it's first drop. Made around twenty gold tokens, but now concentrating on Beast Master tokens for Dark Unicorns. This has been a good monster hunt with plenty of different things to do and a good variety of options.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post
    My original Dark Unicorn seems a lot happier now it has a companion, it's been dropping two or three trade tickets today rather than just the single one it always seemed to drop before when it lived on it's own. I'm now working towards a third Dark Unicorn, but doubt I'll have time, energy, or enough trees for a fourth one. Luckily I had a load of Red Acer trees and Oaks gained from recent expansions to chop, but my kingdom is starting to look rather treeless after all the slashing and burning of the forests.

I've just got my Black Bear and now waiting for it's first drop. Made around twenty gold tokens, but now concentrating on Beast Master tokens for Dark Unicorns. This has been a good monster hunt with plenty of different things to do and a good variety of options.
    I am more worried about my kingdom starting to look like a zoo....I love my special animals, ecpecially the MRC ones, but filling my kingdom with various beasts...soon I will probably have more animals than buildings there- if not already. I sort of wish we would get some more variety- not just in animal spices, but like some new smaller items, trees, landmarks etc, not just animals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes, Energy is guaranteed drop from all allicorns- I would do Armored Alicorns BEFORE amored direwolf. Amored alicorns may drop mithril, and you will need lot of it to make a amored direwolf. Also - Amored alicorns are daily alicorns - and they give you energy every day. While Amored Direwolf has 5 day timer and drops 20, 40 or 60 energy ( most often 20).

Personally I would go for enegry sources first - Amored Alicorns and Glimmer Alicorn, since they drop energy daily. Amored Direwolves are nice to have, but they are expencive - both in gold tokens and in amount of mithril.
    I would keep Flygers for last- they are great, I love my four, but chance of Expansion permit is very very small, although they do give mithril sometimes.
    Thanks. I've got a lion "cooking".

I will work on the Alicorns next hunt (hoping to get 3 dark unicorns for 4 total this MH). Just need 191 beast tokens

Rhino Keeper
    I feel that We should of been able to craft 4 dark unicorns. Not just three if we already earned the first one in the LB event.

Rhino Keeper
    And can anyone tell what is the Black bear cub dropping? Is it worth crafting it?