View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Rhino Keeper
    This event was awersome! Thank you for listening us that we hate leaderboards. I was not able to get the bear, but I have three dark unicorns instead. Very happy!
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Rhino Keeper
    The only thing about this event that has disappointed me is the drops from the Armoured Black Bear. So far it has only dropped red dragon scales which as far as I know are useles to a long term player. How about making the drops any of the items required in the Royal Exchange for making the trade tickets.

Executive Chef
    Added my vote for a wonderful event. It was pure pleasure! And appreciated ALL levels could win something even if their kingdom wasn't mature yet.
    Thinking back when I was a low level.. having a Ticket dropping animal (THE BLACK BEAR) would have been a dream come true. This is a nice add for all.

Minor problems I found were the tree 'growing'. This could have been something else ready-made to spawn the beasts so saving energy for batteling other beasts. Adding beasts in the Trade Wagon was a nice surprise and I surely stocked up my kingdom all the ways I could.

black bear (community prize)
    black cubs x2 (not for their drops but I like paring animals)
    black unicorns x3, now 4 (this was my 1st aim!)
    dire wolves x8, now 10 (hopefully to have more chances in permit drops)
    armored bears x4 (even if drops are not promising they're there to craft and a part of the MRC family)

So... I've crafted everything in the MRC.. and also in Trade Wagon. What I didn't craft.. I have already... and also added more Gold Tokens to keep.
    The upgrading of the Wizard Portals I purposly left for later as I don't see much advantage spending all that Gold for a couple energy points, even if 3x per day. I do have them at 2nd already and don't see as an urgent decision. I'll do if/when I have nothing else to do during a MH and my gold is maxing out.

Fantastic MH! And thank s8 for offering us this new version.. and also for listening to our pleas.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    So you are fine with ****ing hundreds of beautiful exotic animals during this event? Actually we maybe even hunted down them to extinction and will never see them in the wild again if it was one of the kind event.
    I know what you mean... when I first started playing I remember collecting eggs from a chicken and one of those roast chickens dropped. Maybe it's because I am a vegetarian but I was thinking wow, that's barbaric lol.
    No Gems For Runes!

Host(ess)
    This was a GREAT Event, I loved it

in my grown up kingdom I crafted
    - 2 Dark Unicorns as partners for my lonely one
    - an Armored Black Bear
    - got the Black Bear from the Community Event
    - and crafted 27 Troll Tokens, just need 6 more for the 4th Armored Direwolf

my baby kingdom at Level 38 got
    - a Dark Unicorn (the 2nd one)
    - the Community Prize
    - collected 31 Tokens and now my MRC is cooking in the Trade Wagon and still have 19 Tokens left for a peacock or so

I enjoyed to have so many choices. There was something to make everybody happy. Thank you S8

I forgot to say that because of this great forum and its posters I learned about the Trader in the Townhall. Thanks to you all

Rhino Keeper
    I’m overall pleased with this event. I have had a bunch of RL stuff going on, so I didn’t play as much, but I got my black bear (awesome), white Flyger (not as awesome cause he has only dropped wisp so far), a dark unicorn (also awesome) and then there is the not awesome liar bear/dragon that I rue the day I wasted tokens to craft him. *shakes fist at sky* The energy demand of course was up there and the growing trees and chopping down was monotonous, but not unbearable. I wish I could have crafted them all.... but I have 3 guaranteed ticket droppers, so yay! Good event

Fashion Designer
    I echo everybody here, SUPER HAPPY with this event. The way I look at it, no monsters were slain during the event, only defeated and tamed (the ones we crafted). Trees were grown to cut down, so it?s sustainable Sure I would?ve been happier if I didn?t have to grow them, but all in all I?m still super pleased. My energy damage was huge, but I tamed 20 direwolves that now join the army of beasts guarding my castle. Yippee

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, Great event!

I crafted: 3 dark unicorns, black bear, armored black bear, 2 nagas (naga trade is good source for coins), and upgraded wizard portals by 3 steps

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    The only thing about this event that has disappointed me is the drops from the Armoured Black Bear. So far it has only dropped red dragon scales which as far as I know are useles to a long term player. How about making the drops any of the items required in the Royal Exchange for making the trade tickets.
    Would be awesome if we could get dragon scale trade - for coins or energy. They have always sneaked in dragons scales as some " high quality" drop- but we have NO use for them as it is.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the black bear and one dark unicorn. Very disappointed that they haven’t changed back to the event animal giving tokens. I probably would have tried for more dark unicorns but I kept getting beasts that didn’t drop tokens.