View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Fashion Designer
    I maxed out on the dark unicorns (4) and their collection synced this morning. Only one each but four more trade tickets is nice. Started working on the bear tokens and should finish this afternoon. I know someone mentioned it earlier but it doesn’t hurt to say it again. I’ve found all the special pigs, not the black, seem to have a guaranteed drop. I looked through my inventory (142 pages for decorations) and found 5 grown pink pigs from long ago when we had to raise so many. I had gotten them as drops from adventures. With the cows, Royal, black, mummy, Valentine, and turkey seem guaranteed. Vampire hasn’t dropped and white and Holstein are a rare random. Getting the energy box from the community prize brought them to the front of my inventory so I chopped some to collect from all.

Sorry community but now I've reached 225 points and got the bear I'm stopping the bear hunt. Seems silly to use a lot more energy than I'll get back in prizes. Not sure S8 thought this through. All energy will now be better used to gain more troll tokens.

Can anyone tell me what the Armored Dark Unicorn drops? I can?t find it listed anywhere & it?s missing from the inventory guide...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Something to try:

When chopping trees to spawn monsters and you've finished beating it... move on to a new tree. I noticed the trees I didn't finish chopping, after left there awhile (15 minutes) did spawn again. This I tried with 5 trees and 4 of the abandoned trees spawned again... 1 even with 3 spawns even if it the last was a Fangbeast.
    If true.. this would save alot of energy as spawn rates are usually 1 x tree with very few 2s. I'm trying to squeeze in 2 spawns per tree and growing less trees.. lol! Trying doesn't cost anything.. you got to chop anyway to find those tokens
    Good Luck!
    @Moon, Thanks for the tip. I tried and it did work.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cursivesmiles View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the Armored Dark Unicorn drops? I can?t find it listed anywhere & it?s missing from the inventory guide...
    It's listed.. however it's:

"Drops: carrots, fertilizer, horse hair, spellbound dew, sugar"
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    Sorry community but now I've reached 225 points and got the bear I'm stopping the bear hunt. Seems silly to use a lot more energy than I'll get back in prizes. Not sure S8 thought this through. All energy will now be better used to gain more troll tokens.
    No worries there. The algorithm S8 has set in motion will add the bear tokens automatically each day.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    I do think it was calculated anyhow as I noticed totals are very low compared to usual community events. However don't feel guilty.. many players are still collecting to reach the Black Bear as their own personal prize.. so %'s will keep piling up. It's normal you think of spending your energy on your own Tokens.. otherwise.. who will do it for you?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ut3n1 View Post
    @Moon, Thanks for the tip. I tried and it did work.
    Welcome.. it's working great for me and almost a guaranteed 2 spawns from every tree chopped, and sometimes 3.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It's listed.. however it's:

"Drops: carrots, fertilizer, horse hair, spellbound dew, sugar"
    Thanks! I must have missed it...

Fashion Designer
    glad its getting easier to get expansion permits with these new crazy expansion plots. but coins are still a major issue. but i've noticed these recent events the items do drop a good amount of coins. the baby bear is 1000 i think so i got 2