View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

New Resident
    I am having this same issue!

Rhino Keeper
    Does the armored bear drop energy every time?

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes, I have gotten two today. Honestly it seems to depend on hunt and luck - there was one hunt I got zero in 7 days....and then some hunts when fountain drops like 1/3 times.
    Thanks. I am glad to know it is working. I hope my dry spell doesn?t last the entire hunt!

Rhino Keeper
    Just had to say, even though I haven?t get to play much of the event yet, I love it! Super great idea! Thanks so much for tossing away the LB!

Just hope you also remember the wishes players asked about categorizing the inventory. Would be great!

Farm Supplier
    I spawned a wyvern just on the edge of my board. I can tap on him but can not fight him- no swords show at the bottom of my screen.

I even bought the expansion next to him but still no luck. I have closed down several times.

Ideas?
    Last edited by redpenny; 01-03-19 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Grammer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Same here.
    None of the old beasts should be dropping their specialty tokens cuz there?s nowhere to redeem them!
    Quote Originally Posted by bellebow View Post
    I?m wondering if getting tokens from some of the beasts is an error left over from their respective original games when those tokens had to be collected. We know this quest is a mix of previous ones cobbled together, and in their usual fashion, I think the devs have failed to check everything (surely not!) and have left some of the original aspects in. We should only be getting crown tokens, which is why there is nothing else in the trade wagon in which to use the numerous dark wolf tokens, etc., which I have
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Am I missing something? I?m not sure why it matters that extra tokens from previous events are dropping. It doesn?t interfere with this event and once you max out on them, they won?t drop anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by kerinine View Post
    I feel like I?m missing something very obvious. I am at level 34, one of the tasks for this event has asked me to build the mythic research center (MRC) but, it?s not listed in the trade wagon. When I click on ?Go? next to the build the MRC task I am taken to Matket and MRC is present but shows it is blocked by a goal. Is there a quest involved in unlocking the MRC?

Yes.. At first this was quite confusing not seeing what to do with the different animal tokens.. but it's obvious we have to ignore them.
    Honestly it's a pity as they're wasted. There could have been another way (maybe workshop crafting) of these animals for lower level kingdoms who don't have the MCR yet. Not all players have that amount of gems to spend.. or the MCR locked by goals.. but do have other crafting centers. This would have helped them to happily collect a couple of the past beasts offered.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    I spawned a wyvern just on the edge of my board. I can tap on him but can not fight him- no swords show at the bottom of my screen.

I even bought the expansion next to him but still no luck. I have closed down several times.

Ideas?

Got him! Just kept tapping in circles until I got the swords at the bottom.

Good luck all!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kerinine View Post
    I feel like I?m missing something very obvious. I am at level 34, one of the tasks for this event has asked me to build the mythic research center (MRC) but, it?s not listed in the trade wagon. When I click on ?Go? next to the build the MRC task I am taken to Matket and MRC is present but shows it is blocked by a goal. Is there a quest involved in unlocking the MRC?
    If you check out the first page, SW has included links with all the info for items related to the Monster Hunts. Specifically, toward the bottom of post 2 you will see a link that will take you to the information post on obtaining the MRC.

Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Does the armored bear drop energy every time?
    No. It has an 8 hour timer, my first collection gave me 1200 coins and a black flag for dragon scales.

Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Ok I might be going mad but I am sure I had Enfield, the small green fox. I had him near my large green fox. I went to collect from him and he is gone. I have had a few rollbacks ( one costing me about 50 gems as the game moved and I sped up a daily Ali- grrrr), so I am worried that the glitch also deleted Enfield. Anyone else have this type of issue? Also what is the link to send a message to S8? I can’t find it. Enfield was a bit useless but I would like him back.
    To clear up any confusions, Enfield is the small Orange fox-like creature with wings of which there was both an adult (that drops energy daily) and a kit (that drops lanterns and the like). The green fox is the Forest Fox who has regular pet drops and there was only ever the one size.

If you do make a claim to s8 regarding this issue, I want to make sure you're putting in a claim for the correct item, if only to save yourself the frustrations of being misunderstood. Shibuya has pics of all these creatures on the first page for reference.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-04-19 at 12:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    I?ve defeated a few beasts without collecting any tokens plus had my game constantly resetting!
    Plus I collected the final piece for my wedding alicorm and it reset and hen I got a crappy piece on the reset. Grrrr
    Wasted energy
    Fix it please S8!
    I have to fight beasts very slowly, not using quick collecting action.. this way stopped receiving roll-backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Roulaki3 View Post
    And the last one. Sorry I couldn’t find the way to put them in a single post. Also, I have started playing at the event, but couldn’t spawn any monsters from the trees or get any Beast Master tokens, just bear tokens.
    You can save your post.. then edit to add another picture if you're having problems. 5 pictures are allowed in one post, no more.

Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Ok I might be going mad but I am sure I had Enfield, the small green fox. I had him near my large green fox. I went to collect from him and he is gone. I have had a few rollbacks ( one costing me about 50 gems as the game moved and I sped up a daily Ali- grrrr), so I am worried that the glitch also deleted Enfield. Anyone else have this type of issue? Also what is the link to send a message to S8? I can’t find it. Enfield was a bit useless but I would like him back.
    Check the bottom of any of SW's posts.. there's always a link to S8's contact there.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    What is the consensus on the Direwolf? Do players find it drops expansion permits at a decent rate? I've got one from a previous event but not sure if I've ever seen him drop one 😅
    Put it this way, I didn?t even know it dropped expansion permits, lol, it I?m now going to collect from it more often, i collect from the white flyger without fail, so this is another that I?ll add to my must collect from list, in fact I?m gonna have to start putting these guys in the same place, otherwise I?m going to start losing where I?ve put them.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast