View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Oh I totally agree! With limited energy, it looks like you have to choose between bear tokens, troll tokens, or past monsters as these do not give monster hunt tokens either. ☹️
    While I am going mainly for the dark unicorns, I find I have to hit a horse every now and then because my sword tokens fill up. I have made three gold troll tokens from all the sword tokens I get fighting flygers, plus the occasional purple glimmer golem from the horses to get the shields.

Ok I might be going mad but I am sure I had Enfield, the small green fox. I had him near my large green fox. I went to collect from him and he is gone. I have had a few rollbacks ( one costing me about 50 gems as the game moved and I sped up a daily Ali- grrrr), so I am worried that the glitch also deleted Enfield. Anyone else have this type of issue? Also what is the link to send a message to S8? I can’t find it. Enfield was a bit useless but I would like him back.

Rhino Keeper
    They added additional trade options in the trade wagon. Think the special coins could be used there...

Fashion Designer
    i did not get any tokens from the frizzle bear or lion like others said they did. have not cut any trees yet but we'll see. also if you can you should wait for the bear statue until it's on sale

Farm Supplier
    What is the consensus on the Direwolf? Do players find it drops expansion permits at a decent rate? I've got one from a previous event but not sure if I've ever seen him drop one 😅

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    What is the consensus on the Direwolf? Do players find it drops expansion permits at a decent rate? I've got one from a previous event but not sure if I've ever seen him drop one ��
    I don’t think mine has ever dropped one. Lots of earth wisps and regular lanterns.

Rhino Keeper
    So what am I supposed to do with these 119 naga tokens??

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    What is the consensus on the Direwolf? Do players find it drops expansion permits at a decent rate? I've got one from a previous event but not sure if I've ever seen him drop one 
    I don?t think mine has ever dropped one. Lots of earth wisps and regular lanterns.
    Mine has definitely dropped a few, but it's super rare.

Fashion Designer
    What is the consensus on the Direwolf? Do players find it drops expansion permits at a decent rate? I've got one from a previous event but not sure if I've ever seen him drop one ��
    I have one, and the permit drops are so rare I'm not even thinking about crafting any more.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    While I am going mainly for the dark unicorns, I find I have to hit a horse every now and then because my sword tokens fill up. I have made three gold troll tokens from all the sword tokens I get fighting flygers, plus the occasional purple glimmer golem from the horses to get the shields.
    I'm pretty much doing the same thing but I'm starting to think that I shouldn't be using all that energy trying to get shield tokens to go with the sword tokens. As much as I hate letting the sword tokens go to waste, it might make the most sense to ignore them if my main priority is to get the beast master coins to trade for a dark unicorn.

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast