View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    I noticed that the glimmer golem would spawn multiple times a day (if that persists, next MH, you won't be able to see the buildings through all the horses I have). There are several TT builds I'm interested in (cooking camp, cabbage hut, wizard portal) before focusing too much on the MRC builds.

I did build an Armored Flyger and an Armored Alicorn, though.
    Join my kingdom of Barlonia! We like chocolate and Lord of the Rings there!

Good to know...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Britilina View Post
    I noticed that the glimmer golem would spawn multiple times a day (if that persists, next MH, you won't be able to see the buildings through all the horses I have). There are several TT builds I'm interested in (cooking camp, cabbage hut, wizard portal) before focusing too much on the MRC builds.

Umm, Glimmer Golems and Purple Direboars DO spawn always during those events - multiple times. In fact....so far with 100% drop rate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    As has been said, each of us has our own priorities and style of play. For me, the idea of collecting and storing hundreds or thousands of energy doesn?t make sense. I?m in the game many times during the day and using up the energy we get for free (20 per hour).
    Thank you. I play to play and not not to play, which is essentially what you do when you are hoarding energy (Am I making any sense?). May be i'll start doing this when I get bored with the game and have nothing much else to do, but for now...not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I don't have the Barracks, how did I miss that?
    I see it in the Buildings area of the market for 360 gems.
    Was that Royal Building part of a story line?
    Will be the next gem purchase, I think. If I ever get enough gems saved....

Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I finally got my 4th dark unicorn yesterday. When I only had the 3, my permit drops were 2-1-2, after I got the 4th, they were all just 1`s. But that is only 1 collection so far. I'm hoping to get a Naga today and hopefully that will open the Naga trade in the royal exchange.
    My dark unicorns (in both kingdoms) have been dropping 1 trade ticket per collection since the beginning. Occasionally the one in kingdom #2 drops 2 or 3, but in kingdom #1 it's mostly 1. So having more didn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    After i finished my bear, i debated if i should just make DU's or get some of the beasts i like for aesthetic reason. I figured since i dont have any coins it takes me that long to open new expansions anyway. So i settled for my kingdom having 3 guaranteed ticket droppers in the kingdom and just go with that for now.
    Nothing wrong with that, we are actually supposed to play for fun, so not all "expenses" have to be useful

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    This event has been really great. I especially liked the aspect that you could/should choose what to focus on and make your own strategy rather than numbless chopping according to an old template. And of course that there was no leaderboard (yay).
    I agree wholeheartedly, this was more fun than a lot of previous events.

Quote Originally Posted by Britilina View Post

That has been the case for a couple of hunts now, but I get better results with just slaying blue boars, they seem to give more staff tokens per 3 than one glimmer golem does.

So far I got 2 dark unicorns and a black bear in both kingdoms, one white unicorn in kingdom #1 and almost enough troll tokens for a unicorn in kingdom #2.
    I started with getting bear tokens for the bear, followed by collecting enough tokens for the dark unicorns. After I got those tokens there wasn't much time left for me so now I'm focusing on troll tokens.

I got a couple of gems from the trades, but not many (2-3 in each kingdom). And I used up all my stored energy crates.

When I look at the pictures gor the community prize it looks like the last one is a different energy crate (the first two look different than the last). Hoping it's a new one that will give more than 25 energy....
    Last edited by Andro45; 01-09-19 at 03:37 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    For this event: A BIG HOORAY TO STORM8!!

It had many things we've asked for:
    1. Bring back old event monsters to give newbies a chance
    2. No leaderboard
    3. A variety of activities for different end goals, instead of the same old plug and chug

If I get a survey on this one, I'm giving a big thumbs up!

If SpiritWind0 does a poll, I will do the same. Thanks Storm8!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Why have I stopped getting beast master tokens, I show there is still time left for the event.

Farm Supplier
    Big thumbs up from me - I have really enjoyed the choices and variety in the game

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    poll added! Made it a bit different this time to try maximise choices and opinions.

Executive Chef
    Yay for this hunt!!! I loved it! I loved that there was no leader board. I loved getting to stock up on lots of things and being able to choose what we wanted to get. I got the prize for the event, 4 of the armored bears (drops are a bit sad actually), 4 dark unicorns (yay!!) and 12 more direwolfs. Expansion permits are raining on my kingdom. Woot!!!

Farm Supplier
    I absolutely loved this event! I actually feel like a triple crown winner; got the bear, added a 2nd dark uni as well as a glimmer Ali, an armored Ali, 4th golden peacock & an armored lion is crafting now. Snoopy dance! AND no leaderboard! This really was a top shelf event.

Now to detox from all the fairy elixir and gold dust I had to consume, lol.

Executive Chef
    Very satisfied with this event.

I love that Blue Direboars are now also spawning multiple times per day.
    I loved that there was NO Leaderboard.
    Black Bear drops are awesome!
    Managed to get 4 dark unicorns, 2 armored Lions and 2 armored bears, also made 2 direwolves ( I do love those rare extra expnasion premits).

Sad there was no unlimited energy offer- would have bought one.
    Overall - very good event.