Thread: Telling Tales battles not registering

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Telling Tales battles not registering

The 5 points for winning battles is not registering. The first time I figured I had misread the points the second time I made sure I had the points written down. 149 before 149 after. I restarted to see if that would work and no joy still 149.
    This is becoming a habit where things just don?t work as expected.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not getting points for winning battles either.

I remember in a previous event we didn't receive points for winning battles until the already-in-progress battle tournament ended. Maybe the same thing is happening now. I decided not to complete this battle tournament because I already had the dragon from a previous tournament so there are still a few hours until my tournament ends. Can anyone confirm that this is why we are not receiving any points for battles?

Fashion Designer
    I’m also not getting my shields for winning!�� I’ve completed 9 battles and each one said I earned a shield x 1 but when I went to my storage no shields were in there. I then double checked the craft building to see if that would tell me and it shows zero.������ I should have 9 at least because the tourney is still going and I know where I was and where I am now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post

I remember in a previous event we didn't receive points for winning battles until the already-in-progress battle tournament ended. Maybe the same thing is happening now. I decided not to complete this battle tournament because I already had the dragon from a previous tournament so there are still a few hours until my tournament ends. Can anyone confirm that this is why we are not receiving any points for battles?
    You are probably right. I finished the tournament earlier today and I am receiving both world event hearts and battle dragon shields for my battles.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    You are probably right. I finished the tournament earlier today and I am receiving both world event hearts and battle dragon shields for my battles.
    Oh! Good to know. I will check again tomorrow then. Thanks guys!

Banned
    I’m getting both, hearts for the world event and also the battlemarks from the arena!

Now that the previous tournament is over, the points are being properly awarded.

But what's with the level 3 dragon in a regular, non-tourney battle?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post

Yes, this is intended.