Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: After The Party - 2019 Jan 1

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like the recipes so far. ��

Host(ess)
    My side goal has disappeared completely. The goal prize also went away. Anyone else have this problem?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suniaz View Post
    My side goal has disappeared completely. The goal prize also went away. Anyone else have this problem?
    I've heard of this happening and it's usually when the players aren't at the minimum level required to participate in the Goal. The 15 Day Goals usually have a minimum level requirement of 12 but the minimum level for the Side Goals and 5 Day Goals varies and is usually higher.

Sadly, we are not given this information beforehand so there is no way of knowing what the level requirements will be until the goals arrive and other players share their findings.

If you feel this is not the case for you, feel free to open a report with s8 in the bugs forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Fluffyfoot, I have the same issue. I'll sometimes get nothing toward the parts. Frustrating.

YES! I've tried to buy them, but mine won't place. Done this over two days and it's still the same. I can't move on!

Peppiville, Yes! I've tried to buy them several different times and days. No luck! I can't move on because of it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shamrocks7 View Post
    Peppiville, Yes! I've tried to buy them several different times and days. No luck! I can't move on because of it.
    The Deflated Balloons are a wall deco and sometimes on certain devices you have to touch the section of wall where you'd like to place the new item in just the exact right spot.

There have been times in the past where I've had to sort of slide my finger a little to the side of where I want to place the deco before the game would allow it to be placed. So long as you see the section of wall where you're trying to place the item is green, you should be able to place it.

After trying this, if you are still unable to place the wall deco, your best best would be a support ticket in one of these places:

Bugs & Issues thread: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

s8 Help Center: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Keep in mind it is Friday so you may not get a response until Monday.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shamrocks7 View Post
    I find if I click on the floor directly under the part of the wall that you want to place the wall decor works best. If you?re on iOS you can also swipe it straight from storage onto the wall. Good luck.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Thank you so much AnnirasSweets for posting up the goal steps so quickly when we are all still in a holiday mood! Hope it wasn't too much for a chore for you! Just letting you know we really appreciate all that you do.

I haven't taken a look at the prizes, but boy am I glad I didn't dish out 28 gems for the Balloon Drop the last sale. haha The final prize for this goal makes up for it! And that bear too! I wish it says 2019 instead of 2012! Or rather, just put a Happy New Year would have been a lot more versatile! Luckily I didn't buy that the last sale too.

I got the balloon drop in the recent sale and adore it. It will be cute to use in a birthday celebration theme later in the year. Love the prize for this goal.

I agree, I wish the banner on the bear read 2019. I?ve had my 2012 bear since the first time the cute little guy was released as a goal prize.
    Last edited by crimsonhope09; 01-04-19 at 04:51 PM. Reason: This was supposed to be a response to an earlier comment

Thank you, Anniras Sweets! I just tried different wall placements and finally got the balloons to place. Not where I want them, but I unlocked the next goal! My hero!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast