Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: After The Party - 2019 Jan 1

Executive Chef
    I quite like these recipes as it's something different , although I really wish they chose a different colour for the shindig balloons as it's very similar to the celebration ones.

Fashion Designer
    These foods would've been better in a Dia de Los Reyes theme...in Restarant Story.

Losing parts

Yes it has happened to me several times where I know I have for example 8 and I look again and it's 6
    Last edited by farmermaggie5; 01-06-19 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Missed part

Losing parts

Quote Originally Posted by tman330 View Post
    I had 8/12 celebration balloons and then redeemed 4 more through the collectibles but when I went back to complete my oven somehow it shows I LOST one instead of gaining the 4 to complete my over??! Now showing only 7/12?? WTH hapoenened? Anyone else experience this? (And I did redeem the correct balloon bunch, I double checked that)
    YES I HAVE. Sorry I am New at posting. This occurs frequently.

Executive Chef
    How many days long was the side goal? I guess I missed the deadline. The goal is gone.

Adding: Nevermind. I just found my little New Year bear.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-06-19 at 12:30 PM.

Host(ess)
    Thx. Been playing for 5 years level 99 4 star. Final goal prize for side goal showed up on screen even tho never finished side goal! LOL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    How many days long was the side goal? I guess I missed the deadline. The goal is gone.

Adding: Nevermind. I just found my little New Year bear.
    Congrats riverly! For future reference: once the side goal opens, it lasts the same amount of time as the main goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Congrats riverly! For future reference: once the side goal opens, it lasts the same amount of time as the main goal.
    Thank you. I didn't think I was far enough along to get the prize, but honestly I'm not sure what goal I was on. Anyways...,, I'll take it.
    Now for the other part. We'll see how that goes. Parts are slow coming in. I probably need more neighbors, but I'm terrible at visiting and tipping so don't want to offend anyone., but I do answer all requests.

Executive Chef
    I think a ghost has visited my game while I was sleeping. I decorated my game and accidentally removed the counter that contained 111k servings of red velvet cookies (ouch!) But anyway I had 2.8 MILLION coins after expanding so I thought I'd shut the door and prepare food for over night. Woke up this morning to find I now have 3.1million coins hmmmmmm baring in my mind my door was shut with the side goal prize in front...... Strange

Executive Chef
    So, after the Potatoe cakes are finished, we have no further use for the ovens? Hmmm. That's odd.

Well actually I keep making dishes to get those little tickets to trade for parts.i mean the balloons.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast