Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: After The Party - 2019 Jan 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    So, after the Potatoe cakes are finished, we have no further use for the ovens? Hmmm. That's odd.

Well actually I keep making dishes to get those little tickets to trade for parts.i mean the balloons.
    Which oven are you asking after specifically, riverly?

If it's the Morning Oven - it's used for the first part of the goals so in theory it can be put away once the Morning Mixer is unlocked

If it's the Morning Mixer - this is the appliance that we'll be cooking on until we finish the goal. (The Baked Egg Potato is the first recipe from this appliance, after making and serving 15 of them we still have to unlock and cook the next two recipes from the mixer to complete the goals.)

Executive Chef
    Yep. I just realized I said Potato Cakes. I meant the last recipe in the ovens. Churros?
    Anyway making Eggs and potatoes in the mixer has been throwing me off. Lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Yep. I just realized I said Potato Cakes. I meant the last recipe in the ovens. Churros?
    Anyway making Eggs and potatoes in the mixer has been throwing me off. Lol.
    I know what you mean! There's always some aspect of these goals that makes me scratch my head and wonder "Who thought this up?"

So I can't send this directly to Storm8 email was rejected so going to voice my displeasure at these goals here:

Hello,

Obviously what people have already said has fallen on deaf ears. So now I'm speaking up to hopefully add to the number of disgruntled players. I have spent the last 6 1/2 years playing your games and spending WAY too much real money on them. That in itself actually doesn't bother me as much as the absolutely ridiculous new goal requirements in bakery story and restaurant story. Seriously 40-70+ parts for a single solitary appliance added to the fact that you can only get I believe 20 neighbour sponsored gifts per day. This is supposed to be a fun casual game. It's honestly not really even enjoyable anymore. Please make the goals more causal player user friendly again. Betting people are actually paying you less money now cuz they're mad at you. Fix the goals!!! And maybe a cool free appliance and recipe as a show of good faith.

Sapphirecat2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I think a ghost has visited my game while I was sleeping. I decorated my game and accidentally removed the counter that contained 111k servings of red velvet cookies (ouch!) But anyway I had 2.8 MILLION coins after expanding so I thought I'd shut the door and prepare food for over night. Woke up this morning to find I now have 3.1million coins hmmmmmm baring in my mind my door was shut with the side goal prize in front...... Strange
    Blocking the door doesn't stop the game from running. It keeps tallying. When you remove the barrier, the plates of food disappear and the coins you earned are added to the total.

Some people say that the food is eaten faster when the door is blocked. I don't know if that is true or not, but didn't seem to be the case for me.

Nightclub Owner
    Not sure what was different this time around, but I somehow finished the goal last night. I'm happy but I'd be happier if I knew how I did it when I usually finish with two days left.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not sure what was different this time around, but I somehow finished the goal last night. I'm happy but I'd be happier if I knew how I did it when I usually finish with two days left.
    It's magic you know oh... Just kidding! Probably you didn't pay attention to the amounts needed and thought you were short, it has happened to me but not this early.
    I'm slacking terribly and will be finished in a few days.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    This week's iOS Value Pack Offer:

The New Year Snacks is a 2x1 deco that is valued at 24 gems and was released on December 24, 2014 as possible 3rd prize in the Countdown Crate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-11-2019 VP 0006192.jpg 
Views:	2229 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	49448

Executive Chef
    I'm finished. Level 67 and first attempt at an event. I did it with 3 ovens and 3 mixers and I have a bunch of those little trade things that you use to get balloons left over. I guess there is no use for them now.
    Well my bakery is a mess. But I guess that was the whole idea. I'll leave it messy for now.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm finished. Level 67 and first attempt at an event. I did it with 3 ovens and 3 mixers and I have a bunch of those little trade things that you use to get balloons left over. I guess there is no use for them now.
    Well my bakery is a mess. But I guess that was the whole idea. I'll leave it messy for now.
    Congrats on completing your first timed goal! 3 of each appliance is my go-to set up for these goals, too. Over the years, I've found this to work well for the current goal set up and it works well for the way I set up my kitchen area. I know I can buy more and complete the goals faster but then I feel like I've wasted coins which goes against my skinflint personality, lol. So long as I finish the goal in time I'm happy and if I can do that spending the minimum coins then I'm even happier.

As for the collectibles, once I've crafted three of each goal appliance I ignore them until the final day of the goal. On that day (after accepting my daily gifts) I trade them in until I have an equal number of each part in my storage. There is no reason for this other than the fact that my OCD enjoys seeing the rounded numbers in my inventory. I know that right now these parts serve no further purpose past the goals but that could change at any time. Since there is no limit to parts we can hold in storage, I see the parts as long term investments towards that inevitable day when either the parts or the appliances they build are needed for goals.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast