Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
As for the collectibles, once I've crafted three of each goal appliance I ignore them until the final day of the goal. On that day (after accepting my daily gifts) I trade them in until I have an equal number of each part in my storage. There is no reason for this other than the fact that my OCD enjoys seeing the rounded numbers in my inventory. I know that right now these parts serve no further purpose past the goals but that could change at any time. Since there is no limit to parts we can hold in storage, I see the parts as long term investments towards that inevitable day when either the parts or the appliances they build are needed for goals.
I trade in my extra tickets as well but I start with the highest required, in this case Shindig balloons. After I have enough of those I work my way down the list. I figure this way if it ever does come back around I could buy another then. I just don’t want to spend the money for more than 3 during the event.

Thank you for always being so generous in sharing your methods. An extra special thank you for all the work you do on event days to help us all. You are a true treasure.