Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unicorn (2nd) & Gryffin - Monthly Craftable Dragons Jan 1st 2019

Rhino Keeper
    I don't mind the new types. My only issue is please for the love of God fix the broken habitats and images first and give us more land to put these new types. Add all the types to the codex too including this new beast type that's nowhere to be found

Executive Chef
    Has anyone beaten the new Unicorn in the arena? It has been in mine the entire day and I am clueless.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Has anyone beaten the new Unicorn in the arena? It has been in mine the entire day and I am clueless.
    I haven’t had the privilege yet, so I woul try to beat it using the opposite magic, what magic does it use?

.....For Breeding Purpose to breed a beast with say a diamond can split into yellow and red so maybe something like Polynesian if you have it Aquarknight!
    Last edited by random59; 01-06-19 at 01:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I haven’t had the privilege yet, so I woul try to beat it using the opposite magic, what magic does it use?

.....For Breeding Purpose to breed a beast with say a diamond can split into yellow and red so maybe something like Polynesian if you have it Aquarknight!
    Oh, I did not take note of the type of magic. Finally beat it with Ranger, having lost diamond, rainbow sentinel, air, passion, one of the champion types and maybe more.

I just faced Gryffin in the battle arena, and I wasn't sure what to use to beat him, so I went with Forgefather(metal,black and red)and it worked..yay

Rhino Keeper
    This is so messed up. First we get two types called Unicorn, one of which is not even a dragon. Now we are expected to find land which we can hardly get anymore because of the difficulty to expand. I have Gryffin on the nest with nowhere to go. Do I sell it or tie up the nest until I get room to put up the two animal habitat? Frankly I would love to just sell the “beast” because it doesn’t even fit the game. I am a longtime player just about ready to quit.

Banned
    Unicorn Horse (calling it that to differentiate it from Unicorn Dragon) and Gryffin use yellow tornado magic so maybe something with black or pink in it would be my go to.

Executive Chef
    The Fantasy Fields habitat for these dragons is supposed to come in a 5 dragon or 2 dragon option. I only see the 2 dragon option in the market. Am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm curious why all the return sale habitats are not also upgradable like they were doing with all the others that returned to the market. I'm sure many could really use the space. Maybe make more mythic type dragons too. There's only 10 of them and it's been like that for a long time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    No refugee camp, apparently the habitat for them is the Secluded Tower which is a Fairytale Habitat, talk about another fine mess! My suggestion for a Fairytail/Diamond Hybrid could be named Neo Fairy Unicorn! haha!
    I have the Gryffin ready to hatch. Are you saw Fairytale habitat works for it? I don?t want to buy the 2 dragon beast habitat with land being so rare, but I have to buy something for it. I am confused what to do!