Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorn (2nd) & Gryffin - Monthly Craftable Dragons Jan 1st 2019

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hmm... Judging from the way the artist spelled "Gryffin," I'd say he/she is an HP fan
    Forgot about about that because we already have a Griffin Dragon, definitely no imagination with names!

Banned
    While many of us are tired of all the neo... dragons, we have a neo rapunzel in the event and I think 2 more monthly neos would have been better than stealing fantasy forest creatures and importing them here. At least they'd be dragons

I wonder how they will differentiate the unicorns? Will the newest actually be referred to as unicornBeast or maybe unicorn beast dragon ? Ooh I should have looked in codex.

Since there is no habitat...yet??? Guess deadpixel is right, they'll be in refugee camp!!

Banned
    No refugee camp, apparently the habitat for them is the Secluded Tower which is a Fairytale Habitat, talk about another fine mess! My suggestion for a Fairytail/Diamond Hybrid could be named Neo Fairy Unicorn! haha!

Farm Supplier
    This unicorn different with no wings n rainbow, the shape n look exactly like fantasy forest story crystal unicorn . Also the griffin it come frpm fantasy forest 2. Wonders why today new year but nothing for sale, been waiting for diamond habitat onsale, it been awhile

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    This unicorn different with no wings n rainbow, the shape n look exactly like fantasy forest story crystal unicorn . Also the griffin it come frpm fantasy forest 2. Wonders why today new year but nothing for sale, been waiting for diamond habitat onsale, it been awhile
    No the Griffin is Yellow/White Hybrid has been around for years, a bit like leopard, thousands of sunshine’s trying to breed for these 2!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    No refugee camp, apparently the habitat for them is the Secluded Tower which is a Fairytale Habitat, talk about another fine mess! My suggestion for a Fairytail/Diamond Hybrid could be named Neo Fairy Unicorn! haha!
    While the million coin twosome habitats have been for monthly dragons, not seeing a paw in the type area makes me leery to think unicorn will sit there....

This wouldn't be the first time S8 overlooked a teeny detail, now would it? I wonder if our poor creatures will undergo surgery n quickest fix make them beast n fairytale!!! Or whoever forgot to put habitats on sale end of December also forgot to make a beast habitat too!!

Looks like S8 people couldn't get out of the building fast enough before these holidays, leaving SO much amok.

Update...
    I saw a reference in thread about habitats were not put on sale which says player saw habitat for beast but its expired, I did search and find fantasy field habitat for beast but no further data available. Sigh
    Last edited by Rfs04; 01-01-19 at 05:08 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hmm... Judging from the way the artist spelled "Gryffin," I'd say he/she is an HP fan
    LOL, I thought that too but then figured it was because we already have a Griffin and they didn't want to double dip on names twice like Unicorn
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    No the Griffin is Yellow/White Hybrid has been around for years, a bit like leopard, thousands of sunshine’s trying to breed for these 2!
    No, the new Gryffin looks like a Greek Griffin we have in Fantasty Forest Story.

Fashion Designer
    Ummm... these are not dragons. I chose to play this game because I like dragons. I only played FFS for a few months because I like dragons.

My Dragon *ahem* Story play time has been reduced over the last month because of all the dumb event "commons" and repeated, mind-numbing, copy-and-paste events (which still somehow manage to be riddled with bugs and glitches). If they are moving to Beasts, that will be the push I need to finally quit.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    No, the new Gryffin looks like a Greek Griffin we have in Fantasty Forest Story.
    Yep, it is exactly the same looking, n the unicorn also, now they bring fantasy forest to DS now lol, boring with dragon all the x right i like them, they look great anyway

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast