Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Unicorn (2nd) & Gryffin - Monthly Craftable Dragons Jan 1st 2019

Fashion Designer
    Hi Elsa, Flatfoot, and Kooky!

I saw a new batch of beast-type dragons (or creatures for this matter) and s8 hasn't released a new beast-type habitat. Does this mean we are required to upgrade the previous one (fantasy field) with gold? Or is S8 going to release a new beast-type habitat during the month of Feb? Thank you for your response.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    You need to bring your Gryffin up to level-4 and trade it off (disenchant it) before the game allows you to craft another. At any time you are allowed only one of each of the two monthly dragons on your island.
    Thank you deadpixel! I didn’t know this and I’ve been playing this game for years!��

Quote Originally Posted by ironasazi View Post
    Does anyone know how to get fairyscrolls now?it says there?s 7 days to craft a unicorn still
    Unfortunately, the only way left to obtain Fairyscrolls is to purchase the Value Pack currently on offer for USD$29.99. The pack consist of 35,000 unites of food, a Dearest Dragon and 5,000 Fairyscrolls.

Thanks all re: fairyscrolls... damnit I wasted gold on that but couldn?t get enough on time

I haven?t been getting my fairyscrolls I thought they were still available I guess not. Oh well
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 02-03-19 at 09:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    If you have been playing DS since the beginning, you might remember a S8 game called Monster Story. If you were playing both at the same time, S8 decided to discontinue MS and gave a surprise gift of gold to DS players for compensation. I don't remember how much gold it was, but it seems it was a decent amount. Maybe this might be going to happen again.? Maybe not..who knows..............

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    If you have been playing DS since the beginning, you might remember a S8 game called Monster Story. If you were playing both at the same time, S8 decided to discontinue MS and gave a surprise gift of gold to DS players for compensation. I don't remember how much gold it was, but it seems it was a decent amount. Maybe this might be going to happen again.? Maybe not..who knows..............
    Ya. I remember that. I finished breeding all the animals in Monster story, before they shut down the iOS. If u have an android phone you can actually still visit ur island but I don't know if everything works properly in game.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Ya. I remember that. I finished breeding all the animals in Monster story, before they shut down the iOS. If u have an android phone you can actually still visit ur island but I don't know if everything works properly in game.
    @JustKay - I don't have an Android phone, but thanks for replying!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789