Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Unicorn (2nd) & Gryffin - Monthly Craftable Dragons Jan 1st 2019

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I have the Gryffin ready to hatch. Are you saw Fairytale habitat works for it? I don?t want to buy the 2 dragon beast habitat with land being so rare, but I have to buy something for it. I am confused what to do!
    I'm not positive, but to the best of my knowledge, the only habitat for the Beast type is the Fantasy Field which costs 1 million coins. It is upgradeable, which indicates to me that they will probably release more Beast type animals in the future.

Banned
    I have the Gryffin ready to hatch. Are you saw Fairytale habitat works for it? I don?t want to buy the 2 dragon beast habitat with land being so rare, but I have to buy something for it. I am confused what to do!
    I bought the Beast Habitat, so Griffin is already there but should these Beasts not perform in the arena they will be relocated to the stables and the habitat sold! The lack of a Beast Habitat was rectified shortly after my original post.

Once you sell off that habitat it is available to repurchase at a later date if you wish, that may help with premium habitat space! Hope this helps.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the replies. For the record, the Gryffin won’t go onto a Fairytale habitat. So that means the only option for it is the Beast 2 dragon habitat (upgradeable as above). Therefore my Gryffin is going to be sold instead of hatched. Land is too hard to get to waste a plot on 2 dragons. Interesting that there is no 5 dragon, mixed habitat for this. They would charge 300 gold for it, and I bet it would sell.

A total waste of a dragon, and a new direction for S8 to push us into 2 dragon, single type habitats that will cost $$ gold later to upgrade??

Rhino Keeper
    If this is just something they wanted to give as a one time thing then why would anyone need to upgrade the habitat to hold 5. Not to mention you can only have 1 of each. Plus there isn't even a dedicated type

Banned
    Thanks for the replies. For the record, the Gryffin won’t go onto a Fairytale habitat. So that means the only option for it is the Beast 2 dragon habitat (upgradeable as above). Therefore my Gryffin is going to be sold instead of hatched. Land is too hard to get to waste a plot on 2 dragons. Interesting that there is no 5 dragon, mixed habitat for this. They would charge 300 gold for it, and I bet it would sell.

A total waste of a dragon, and a new direction for S8 to push us into 2 dragon, single type habitats that will cost $$ gold later to upgrade??
    As I stated previously, the fact that the habitat is upgradeable to hold 5 animals even though there are currently only 2 animals of this type available indicates to me that there very well could be more of this type in the future.

I guess I just don't really understand what the complaints are about. I know that many people want this to be a purely "Dragon" game (although, come on, really, some of these "dragons" already don't really look like dragons, or they are ridiculous kinds of dragons or whatever), so if you don't want the Unicorn and the Gryffin, don't get them. Simple as that. Or get them and trade them for essence, then sell the habitat.

Fashion Designer
    Gryffin is in my nest! I'm excited! Heehee.

Well it seems like these 2 dragons CAN be used to battle. I havent tried my Gryffin yet but it does show up when I stroll down the list of dragons in the batfle arena..(so that's one good thing about these fantasy dragons)....

I may have missed a post or comment somewhere, but can the Gryffins and Unicorns be traded off for essence at the spell shop? I have enough Lorebooks to craft three Gryffins and was wondering if they were like the monthly dragons, which could be traded off.

I'm currently crafting Unicorn now. I managed to get the Praetorian Dragon fairly quickly to get the remaining fairyscroll I needed...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I'm currently crafting Unicorn now. I managed to get the Praetorian Dragon fairly quickly to get the remaining fairyscroll I needed...
    Congrats! I hope I get one of each soon, too.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast