Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Unicorn (2nd) & Gryffin - Monthly Craftable Dragons Jan 1st 2019

Banned
    Waste of space. Forcing massive amounts of gold to not make the habit useless and a waste of space. 300 gold to upgrade it to what? 5 spaces? 3? What a joke.

Fashion Designer
    About to craft the unicorn in a few hours!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Waste of space. Forcing massive amounts of gold to not make the habit useless and a waste of space. 300 gold to upgrade it to what? 5 spaces? 3? What a joke.
    Don’t like the animals. Craft them and trade them off for Essence. They are worth 100 essences each. You can sell off the habitat afterwards and restore the space.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelasw View Post
    I may have missed a post or comment somewhere, but can the Gryffins and Unicorns be traded off for essence at the spell shop? I have enough Lorebooks to craft three Gryffins and was wondering if they were like the monthly dragons, which could be traded off.
    Yes you can. I crafted my first Gryffin raised it to level 4 and traded it for essence then crafted another one. I am hoping I get a enough Lorebooks for a third one.

Since I finished the tournament, I decided to try out my level 7 Gryffin against a level 14 Hercules, and surprisely it beat Hercules(Bmb).. lol. So it just might be worth me leveling it up...to maybe EPIC...

Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Yes you can. I crafted my first Gryffin raised it to level 4 and traded it for essence then crafted another one. I am hoping I get a enough Lorebooks for a third one.
    Thank you Zummat. Just disenchanted one and started crafting another

Just launched #1 into oblivion and started crafting #2. I have another 35K+ Lorebooks in storage so am hoping to gather another 5K so as to craft and trade off #3 as well

Nightclub Owner
    So I'm about to start hatching Unicorn 2nd and then crafting Gryffin. I purchased the Fantasy Field habitat (really irritating that it's the only one and it has 2 spaces). My plan is to hatch both dragons and then if I run out of space AGAIN, put them in the Stable and sell off their ridiculous habitat. I hate having to play this way
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Are we supposed to be getting double the Lorebooks for breeding till the end of January?

I haven’t been awarded a single Lorebook ever since the pop up announcing the doubling appeared, despite having bred six dragons, let alone receiving double the lorebooks.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Fashion Designer
    So how long until they neuter these two, a month or shorter?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast