Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Darkstone Dragon - Jan 1 2019 (needed for the Telling Tales World Event)

Banned
    I have found if I can’t breed it I craft it but I always try for 2 so I can quest with a lvl 1 dragon and elvolve the other with no down time in collecting hearts for the event by questing or evolution!

Banned
    Looks like I'll have to craft one on both accounts because these long breed times are just ****ing me.

A-ha!!! Sometimes I can "trick" fate by saying that I won't get what I want. Just got a Darkstone on my old account! Yay! Still have to craft one on my other account though.
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 01-03-19 at 01:54 PM.

Banned
    Community standing at the moment is 22,500,000+, just to let you know how we are going!

Executive Chef
    After a few Coral and Neo Bubble (and one Wizard) fails, finally got it with Peacock and Lotus.

Rhino Keeper
    After a couple long fails (my fault, bred wrong pairs), was able to get it with Peacock + Lotus!

This is why it would be amazing to integrate this design for the Tales. If you still can't breed it after several days, then you can at least craft it, unlike the Tales where you have absolutely no choice aside from either buying it with gold/real money, or being lucky enough to breed it.

I really think players would be so much happier and would be willing to spend the gold to either speed other processes up, etc (if they're late in the chapters by then) rather than tableflipping (like me) and eventually rage quitting the game :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Black Diamond x Anubis - werewolf
    Black Diamond x Anubis - coral
    Lotus x Peacock - DARKSTONE!
    I tried night and magic= werewolf
    2nd try lotus and peacock- neo bubble

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123