Thread: castle story dead slow

New Resident

castle story dead slow

running castle story on galaxy s8 and the last couple of weeks running very slow and if you click on anything it shows up on something else.
    like clicking on mushrooms the hut 4 mushrooms away lights up.
    try to stop food being planted and it goes down the list and plants tomatoes
    on starting up castle story it takes 5 to 10 minutes before game starts.
    I have uninstalled it and reinstalled no difference
    anyone have an idea how to fix this

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Earlier galaxy models are incompatible with S8 games however if you've been able to run the game successfully then you should check your storage amount and other players have reported you need quite a lot free on this device.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    thanks for that and followed the instructions and the game is running better

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Earlier galaxy models are incompatible with S8 games however if you've been able to run the game successfully then you should check your storage amount and other players have reported you need quite a lot free on this device.
    not had any problems with earlier galaxy's
    had the S8 for a year and only got problems in last few weeks

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatty3 View Post
    running castle story on galaxy s8 and the last couple of weeks running very slow and if you click on anything it shows up on something else.
    like clicking on mushrooms the hut 4 mushrooms away lights up.
    try to stop food being planted and it goes down the list and plants tomatoes
    on starting up castle story it takes 5 to 10 minutes before game starts.
    I have uninstalled it and reinstalled no difference
    anyone have an idea how to fix this
    my phone was updated today to android pie and so far the castle story back to normal running
    hope it keeps working

Unhappy

Hi.

Castle Story is running very very sloooowwww.

I think the problem is not my device: I have a Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, Android 11, 3G RAM. It's new and work really well.
    And not only my wifi conection is good, but It happens on other locations with good wifi signal too.

After reading this post and "Nugget #11 - How to play on old devices" I thought, though my device is new, that maybe the problem could be that my kingdom was very crowded. I spent a lot of energy chopping trees, cleaning rocks, etc. and I also sent to storage a lot of decorations and buildings.

I also tried several other options, such as clean and restart the tablet, clear the program cache, delete and reinstall the game.

The game is still running slow very slow.

Help, please!

(PS. English is not my first language, I apologize for any grammar and spelling mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by 3castlestorm View Post
    Hi.

Castle Story is running very very sloooowwww.

I think the problem is not my device: I have a Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, Android 11, 3G RAM. It's new and work really well.
    And not only my wifi conection is good, but It happens on other locations with good wifi signal too.

After reading this post and "Nugget #11 - How to play on old devices" I thought, though my device is new, that maybe the problem could be that my kingdom was very crowded. I spent a lot of energy chopping trees, cleaning rocks, etc. and I also sent to storage a lot of decorations and buildings.

I also tried several other options, such as clean and restart the tablet, clear the program cache, delete and reinstall the game.

The game is still running slow very slow.

Help, please!

(PS. English is not my first language, I apologize for any grammar and spelling mistakes.)
    Please send a ticket to support here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so they can look into this for you. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!