Thread: Some innovation proposals for Dragon Story

Farm Supplier

Some innovation proposals for Dragon Story

Hello Dragon Lords,

I've been playing for a long time and I think DS needs something new.
    Here are some ideas:

- New event: Treasure hunt: an event based mainly on the collection of coins. The more you collect and the more points you make ... Of course, this could be the basic idea to fill with other details. But at least there would be one more event to be interleaved with the three already done and redone a thousand times ...
    - Difficulty of expansion: the new island is fantastic but freeing up space is too difficult. First of all, the number of marblekeys required for each space must be reduced. Then it is essential to decrease the crafting time of each of them. Also it would be useful to move the marblekeys crafting from the Spell shop to the temple ticket: Spell shop is often used to craft event items and this leaves no time available for crafting the marblekeys.
    - New foods with different production times: add at least 3 new types of food for 2h, 3h and 6h that give more food than the diamondates.
    - Add Button select all when asking material to friends
    - Increase of the essences gained with the trading of rare and super rare dragons. 10 and 40 are too poor...
    - Increase the capacity of habitats: all of them must be brought for free at least to 5 spaces. If not for free at least let us pay expanding in coins and not in gold ... many of us have hundreds of dragons in storage without being able to be born due to lack of space. In addition, to make the event dragons come into existence we are forced to place the old dragons in the dragonstable. Every player wants to show all their dragons, not keeping them in storage or stable! At least let us transfer some dragons to the Artic island or create a parallel world as the artic to give us even more space.
    - Stop bingo: ok it was nice at the beginning but now enough! Too repetitive ... always the same tasks ... so it became boring ...
    - New quests: it's time to invent new quests to get essences, marblekeys and return the gold one.
    - Create a gold furnace: you could create a new building that turns the coins into gold.
    - Reopen the mine permanently even if not generating parts of the island. But it would also be nice for those with so many maps and pieces of island in stock to use them. I imagined a crafting that transforms maps and island pieces into marblekeys...
    - Increase the level cap. We have all stopped at level 200 for a long time ... let us grow and play to reach new levels with prizes in food and marblekeys every 5 or 10 levels!
    - Moving monuments: leave us to store the monuments in the warehouse so you can use them when we need them. The monuments of the coin bonus of the elements could at least be restricted to a 1x1 format and so also the diamond temple.
    - Give us a second free breeding den (I mean without having to use gold to activate it as it happens for what already exists). Also give us a nest and an extra evolution temple.
    - Interface in Italian and not only in English ... if you need help I'm Italian and I would be very pleased!

I know I?m asking a lot, but all this would make me happy and I'm sure it would please many loyal players like me, so I kindly ask forum moderators to get DS programmers to get these requests.
    Thank you!

And you friends of the forum what do you think?

Banned
    A lot of good ideas, but I believe they already shot some of these down as never going to happen in the "dragon story suggestion" thread. I also think they'll never do any of these. If you look back on the forums, some of these ideas have been brought up before. With no response from S8 and nothing implemented. Funny thing is the people who brought up these ideas before are no longer on the forums. Which tells me they got so sick of s8, that they stopped playing.

New Resident
    I agree with you. It does become boring. Having to wait to pick each friend for sending the gold to is infuriating. Why can’t we just add them all together and then send the request. All the rest, good ideas. The breeding dens should be free, or at least be given as a prize for completion of a quest or task. The essences gained for the dragons are all far to little, 1 is silly, 10 is not good and 40 is ridiculous for these precious dragons, after the price we pay and all the hard work that has gone into raising them, we deserve more in return.
    The task on the bingo of evolving 5 dragons is hard to do. There should be a list somewhere of time involved for evolution of each dragon. Anyone know if there is such a list?

Rhino Keeper
    The task on the bingo of evolving 5 dragons is hard to do. There should be a list somewhere of time involved for evolution of each dragon. Anyone know if there is such a list?[/QUOTE]

Myself and perhaps most of the players evolve Fire Dragons which is acceptable by Bingo . Fire Dragons can be easily purchased and sold . So evolving any no of Dragons becomes very easy . I hope , this will help you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    Hello Dragon Lords,

I've been playing for a long time and I think DS needs something new.
    Here are some ideas:

- New event: Treasure hunt: an event based mainly on the collection of coins. The more you collect and the more points you make ... Of course, this could be the basic idea to fill with other details. But at least there would be one more event to be interleaved with the three already done and redone a thousand times ...
    - Difficulty of expansion: the new island is fantastic but freeing up space is too difficult. First of all, the number of marblekeys required for each space must be reduced. Then it is essential to decrease the crafting time of each of them. Also it would be useful to move the marblekeys crafting from the Spell shop to the temple ticket: Spell shop is often used to craft event items and this leaves no time available for crafting the marblekeys.
    - New foods with different production times: add at least 3 new types of food for 2h, 3h and 6h that give more food than the diamondates.
    - Add Button select all when asking material to friends
    - Increase of the essences gained with the trading of rare and super rare dragons. 10 and 40 are too poor...
    - Increase the capacity of habitats: all of them must be brought for free at least to 5 spaces. If not for free at least let us pay expanding in coins and not in gold ... many of us have hundreds of dragons in storage without being able to be born due to lack of space. In addition, to make the event dragons come into existence we are forced to place the old dragons in the dragonstable. Every player wants to show all their dragons, not keeping them in storage or stable! At least let us transfer some dragons to the Artic island or create a parallel world as the artic to give us even more space.
    - Stop bingo: ok it was nice at the beginning but now enough! Too repetitive ... always the same tasks ... so it became boring ...
    - New quests: it's time to invent new quests to get essences, marblekeys and return the gold one.
    - Create a gold furnace: you could create a new building that turns the coins into gold.
    - Reopen the mine permanently even if not generating parts of the island. But it would also be nice for those with so many maps and pieces of island in stock to use them. I imagined a crafting that transforms maps and island pieces into marblekeys...
    - Increase the level cap. We have all stopped at level 200 for a long time ... let us grow and play to reach new levels with prizes in food and marblekeys every 5 or 10 levels!
    - Moving monuments: leave us to store the monuments in the warehouse so you can use them when we need them. The monuments of the coin bonus of the elements could at least be restricted to a 1x1 format and so also the diamond temple.
    - Give us a second free breeding den (I mean without having to use gold to activate it as it happens for what already exists). Also give us a nest and an extra evolution temple.
    - Interface in Italian and not only in English ... if you need help I'm Italian and I would be very pleased!

I know I?m asking a lot, but all this would make me happy and I'm sure it would please many loyal players like me, so I kindly ask forum moderators to get DS programmers to get these requests.
    Thank you!

And you friends of the forum what do you think?
    I love your ideas! Right now I have an egg on the nest and nowhere to go with it since it takes SO MANY marble keys to expand. I'm up to 20-25 and I'm sure it goes higher. I don't want to get rid of all my decorations just to cram in more and more habitats.
    I also think a filter for type of dragon would be helpful for the battle arena—the same as there is already for breeding.
    Also 300 gold to upgrade a habitat for adding just one more dragon is ridiculously expensive!
    I liked this game until these changes were implemented! Please fix!