Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Goodbye 2018 - 2018 Dec 27 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I already had 3 or 4 of the Sweet and Spice and needed to buy another one. I am using IPad.
    Yeah, it seems pretty random as to when and for whom the task is autocompleted. I keep checking the bugs thread as I'd like to see s8's response to this but I'm not holding my breath. If there's one thing we've learned over the years, it's that they tend to be less communicative than most....

Goodbye 2018

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah, it seems pretty random as to when and for whom the task is autocompleted. I keep checking the bugs thread as I'd like to see s8's response to this but I'm not holding my breath. If there's one thing we've learned over the years, it's that they tend to be less communicative than most....

I can't figure out what oven to even use for the cookies I'm confused.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvines28612 View Post
    I can't figure out what oven to even use for the cookies I'm confused.
    You have to purchase the Sweet N Spice Appliance to make some of the cookies and the others are from the basic oven. In post 1 of this thread, underneath each recipe is listed which appliance is needed. There is also an image at the bottom of the post that shows the appliance needed and parts to build said appliance.

You can always invest the time it earns you the normal coins and diamonds when teaching 2 and 4 . I would NOT use diamonds or money for these. If you build your inventory that helps but these that want 30 items and you only have a couple of ovens is too much, it will frustrate you. I tried a 4 oven goal. Once you build you can do the events a little more easy. But even those of us who hv been playing for years find events hard. Good luck and happy baking.

Nightclub Owner
    Finally finished this one and can I just say: this was not an easy one! The timers were all on the shorter side which when coupled with the hustle and bustle of the holidays resulted in batch after batch of recipes spoiling. If I had kept up with timers and been more diligent I would've finished fairly quickly but so long as I finished I suppose it doesn't really matter if it did take an extra day or two.

I'm off to enjoy these too few hours before the next goal starts and ignore BS for the rest of the day. Wishing a safe and happy holiday to all

I don't know if I'll finish this one or not, I'd really like to though. I have just started on the last step, but I did cook some Cinna Cookies earlier so it still counted it into the goal.

[]

BTW: Happy New Year Bakers!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-02-19 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comment derailed thread - pls use speculation thread
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

The final hours of this goal is counting down. I won?t be able to finish it and won?t be using gems to complete. Oh well.

Happy New Year!

Did anyone finish this goal and not receive the balloons? I never got mine.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaksPetShop View Post
    If you've thoroughly checked through your floor decor inventory tab and still not found the item, you can contact s8:

Bugs Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Support Ticket: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MaksPetShop View Post
    Please restart your device and check through your inventory as AnnirasSweets suggested.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123