Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Goodbye 2018 - 2018 Dec 27 (5 Days)

Fashion Designer
    I was told that I had to buy one of the ovens as well. Even though I already had 8 in storage. I’m on iOS. I never gave it a thought to check android. This is the first time it’s happened as it’s always just checked off.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pissantlover View Post
    Anyone know what counter goes with the Sweet ?n Spice oven?
    The Sweet N Spice was first released on August 26, 2015 and while there was no counter in that update, the following items were released along with the appliance: Sugar Blue Table, Sugar Pink Chair, Spice Rack, Spice Shop Display, Sugar Jars and Spice Cart floor decos.

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I was told that I had to buy one of the ovens as well. Even though I already had 8 in storage. I’m on iOS. I never gave it a thought to check android. This is the first time it’s happened as it’s always just checked off.
    Several players have brought this up in the Bugs Forum (and a mod has flagged it over), if you'd like to add your voice to the issue, here is the link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107131

New Resident
    Great goal, I’m excited. Love the new recipes! Thanks for still making this game fun for us

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I've already got the balloons but the new recipes aren't very appealing (think they're copied from restaurant story) I was hoping for the nye ball drop to be the reward and main thing I hate about the 5 day goals is the constant scrolling for the parts!
    Isnt the balloons different from the ones you can buy?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by snowboutique View Post
    Isnt the balloons different from the ones you can buy?
    The final prize for this goal is the NYE Balloons which is one of the possible 4th place prizes from the Countdown Crate.

like this goal

Executive Chef
    Is it possible to finish this timed event with just 2 of the Sweet and spicy ovens?
    If not how many ovens are necessary.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-29-18 at 09:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Is it possible to finish this timed event with just 2 of the Sweet and spicy ovens?
    If not how many ovens are necessary.
    I doubt ur gonna finish in time with only 2 ovens... I got 5 ovens ... If u read first page u see how many u have to bake ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I doubt ur gonna finish in time with only 2 ovens... I got 5 ovens ... If u read first page u see how many u have to bake ��
    ok. Thanks. I'm trying to decide how much I want to invest in this.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's odd, when my goal popped up the task to buy an oven was already checked off because of the 3 I had in storage. May I ask what platform you're using?
    I already had 3 or 4 of the Sweet and Spice and needed to buy another one. I am using IPad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast