Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more room?sell commons?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    A long time ago, I stopped hatching new eggs that are placed in my storage. Currently, I have 185 eggs in there I will never understand how S8 thinks - how can you keep churning out new dragon after new dragon and ignore the lack of capacity for the ones already here? SMH
    I feel your pain as I have well over 200 languishing in storage never to see the light of day!

If I hark back to yesteryear when we had all about run out of space to actual place habitats because of lack of space a Storm8 person said we would always be able to display our dragons. Now it is a choice of keeping them in storage or buying very expensive Stable Upgrades, I have refused these as at 750 gold each, is just another money grab from the developers!

I find it rather interesting that every time a player buys gold on sale for a top or to buy a dragon, if they realise Apple takes 30%, hence increasing the need for developers to up their price for profit margin!

If I have to start selling dragons to play this game, then I might as well give up playing!

Nightclub Owner
    @random59: all too true One strategy that I've come up with is selling off any duplicate and common habitats in favor of buying 4 & 5 capacity habs. When the Fairy Crossroads are on sale, I buy a bunch of them. I haaaatte having so many of the same hab but 75 gold for a 5 dragon hab is too tempting to resist.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Or they can make land more available...30 keys for 1 expansion. I simply am done with game. 60 dragons in storage....what is the point?

Rhino Keeper
    My solution is to just quit playing the until land is more attainable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12