Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more room?sell commons?

Executive Chef

No more room?sell commons?

I have finally arrived at the point where I have no place to put all these new dragons. too many back-to-back events and breeding requirements. I need to start selling some commons, which pisses me off, since I made them and fed them. So which commons do people sell, since some are needed for quests and some are frequently called on for bingo goals?

Banned
    Well I sold off Neo Bubble and any common dragon not leveled to level 10. I also sold any rare dragons that I didn't raise to level 10 that act like commons - Penumbra, Lunar Ram and Ambassador among some I forgotten.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Well I sold off Neo Bubble and any common dragon not leveled to level 10. I also sold any rare dragons that I didn't raise to level 10 that act like commons - Penumbra, Lunar Ram and Ambassador among some I forgotten.
    Ooo. Lunar ram, that?s a good one. Never really liked that goat.

Farm Supplier
    Nooo! I dont want to sell any of my beloved dragons! Even if they are useless or ugly I’ll try to find a way to keep them all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    Nooo! I dont want to sell any of my beloved dragons! Even if they are useless or ugly I’ll try to find a way to keep them all!
    I know, I feel that way, too. But you get to a point where the space can’t keep up! with all these events that bring in four new dragons at a time, and the craft shop isn’t available to craft marble keys quickly enough to keep expanding.

I agree. Get rid of the lowest level guys that u seem to get frequently on ur island. If I never see another Neo bubble again it'll be too soon! We've got a bunch of diff games going in our house and ur seems certain dragons prefer certain islands. My main game (level 177) is still waiting for a Butterfly but gets loads of Fireflowers. I also keep as many in storage as I can which is annoying-there are quite a few I'd like to gat hatch.

Fashion Designer
    I keep one of each kind, two of some of the single elements or ones that I may use more (i.e. Magic - one to send on adventures and one to breed if that pops up in Bingo). I sell most of the commons as soon as they hatch but keep some of the multi-element short evolving time ones to help with 24/7 evolving. I trade them at level 4. I keep all the rares and super rares to evolving to 4 then trade.

I keep an excel spreadsheet with dragon type, name, location on my island, etc. so I know what I have.

[QUOTE=ghostiemom;1556929]I know, I feel that way, too. But you get to a point where the space can?t keep up! with all these events that bring in four new dragons at a time, and the
    I don't like to get rid of any either. I generally don't make goals for the various activities. Since you mentioned the keys as a way to expand can you please tell me how they're supposed to work? I have stopped crafting them because I can't use them. I have looked everywhere I could to figure out what to do with them with no success. I would really appreciate the information. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdragongma2 View Post
    I know, I feel that way, too. But you get to a point where the space can?t keep up! with all these events that bring in four new dragons at a time, and the
    I don't like to get rid of any either. I generally don't make goals for the various activities. Since you mentioned the keys as a way to expand can you please tell me how they're supposed to work? I have stopped crafting them because I can't use them. I have looked everywhere I could to figure out what to do with them with no success. I would really appreciate the information. Thanks
    What level are you at?

The keys are used for the latest island. If you are at the main island, with the waterfall, to the right is another big island that uses maps to expand. next to that, would be bottom right of your screen, is another big island. That one uses keys. You have to use maps to expand to where the bridge to this island is, then you can use keys to open up space on that island. Hopefully that makes sense.

Nightclub Owner
    A long time ago, I stopped hatching new eggs that are placed in my storage. Currently, I have 185 eggs in there I will never understand how S8 thinks - how can you keep churning out new dragon after new dragon and ignore the lack of capacity for the ones already here? SMH
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast