Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Response from S8 needed about Peppermint Mocha dragon

Well at least it's good to know that this time there was a reason I couldn't breed the common dragon but it happens two out of three events anyhow so I seldom get to finish the event. I tried 11 times but now it's too late to complete. Thanks for your explanation

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    too bad we can't contact the CEO
    We may not be able to contact the CEO but I have no doubt that Elsa will be back and have a very reasonable explanation for all of us. We know that Elsa is not a Storm8 employee, but since she is a moderator and does refer to Storm8 as we I have no doubt that she will get our concerns to the proper people. From the amazingly similar things that have happened in the past, can there be any doubt that there will be a satisfactory resolution to the problem? The thing that I really don’t understand is why, after the same and similar problems occur during every event, why would anyone think that things would improve? Ever since the staff at Storm8 was reduced, the problems have increased. I see no reason to believe that improvements will be made
    Last edited by squigglish; 12-31-18 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    <Snip...> We know that Elsa is not a Storm8 employee, but since she is a moderator and does refer to Storm8 as we I have no doubt that she will get our concerns to the proper people. <...Snip>
    Elsa is more than a moderator

Banned
    Elsa and anyone else with S8 in their user name is an S8 employee. Mods like kooky panda are volunteers.

Just saw this thread. I tried to breed this common constantly on both dens and could not get it. I ended up buying the dragon so to complete the event. This was the only common I have not been able to breed since starting these events.

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering why I didn’t get the dragon on any of my 6 accounts. Very vexing!

Never finished tales because I didn?t get this dragon
    Don?t know why they make tales where it?s impossible to finish without spending gold
    That should make you be able to at least get it through crafting if you can?t breed
    I also get several virtues and laserlights

The Honorable Panda
    Please contact support for assistance.

See support link in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for your patience as we catch up after the holidays. While the combinations were correct, an unforseen formatting issue prevented white/red from behaving as intended for this Dragon. If you were impacted, please contact support for case-by-case assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I sent a request, we will see what happens.

Rhino Keeper
    Also gave up trying to breed it and bought it instead.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast