Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Response from S8 needed about Peppermint Mocha dragon

  1. #21
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    196
    No response yet from Storm8.

  2. #22
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The name says it all
    Posts
    1,024
    Same here but I'll give it 5-7 business days.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Same here but I'll give it 5-7 business days.
    This may take a little longer! We apologize for the wait time for everyone who is still waiting. Support is responding as quickly as possible but also making sure to give proper attention to each request.

  4. #24
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The name says it all
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This may take a little longer! We apologize for the wait time for everyone who is still waiting. Support is responding as quickly as possible but also making sure to give proper attention to each request.
    I'll be patient if it's a little longer. Thanks Elsa!

  5. #25
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    57
    I think S8 is just avoiding the whole issue..I would be willing to bet that we will never get an answer..they should have come to some kind of arrangement by now.All of us that wasted gold will never get anything back for the mistake.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by orson92 View Post
    I think S8 is just avoiding the whole issue..I would be willing to bet that we will never get an answer..they should have come to some kind of arrangement by now.All of us that wasted gold will never get anything back for the mistake.
    Our support staff are working diligently to respond to all requests as soon as they can. We appreciate the patience as our support staff respond to high volumes of requests post-holiday season.

  7. #27
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    196
    I got my response last Friday and am very pleased with the result. Thanks Storm8!

  8. #28
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    256
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH Storm 8
    I got very favourable response crediting my ac with sufficient Gold to offset the loss as well as I got Peppermint Mocha dragon and one Ultra rare Guiding star dragon , though I had asked only to compensate my Gold Loss and didn’t ask for Dragons . Thank you very much Storm 8

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •