Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Response from S8 needed about Peppermint Mocha dragon

Fashion Designer
    No response yet from Storm8.

Banned
    Same here but I'll give it 5-7 business days.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Same here but I'll give it 5-7 business days.
    This may take a little longer! We apologize for the wait time for everyone who is still waiting. Support is responding as quickly as possible but also making sure to give proper attention to each request.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This may take a little longer! We apologize for the wait time for everyone who is still waiting. Support is responding as quickly as possible but also making sure to give proper attention to each request.
    I'll be patient if it's a little longer. Thanks Elsa!

Farm Supplier
    I think S8 is just avoiding the whole issue..I would be willing to bet that we will never get an answer..they should have come to some kind of arrangement by now.All of us that wasted gold will never get anything back for the mistake.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orson92 View Post
    I think S8 is just avoiding the whole issue..I would be willing to bet that we will never get an answer..they should have come to some kind of arrangement by now.All of us that wasted gold will never get anything back for the mistake.
    Our support staff are working diligently to respond to all requests as soon as they can. We appreciate the patience as our support staff respond to high volumes of requests post-holiday season.

Fashion Designer
    I got my response last Friday and am very pleased with the result. Thanks Storm8!

Rhino Keeper
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH Storm 8
    I got very favourable response crediting my ac with sufficient Gold to offset the loss as well as I got Peppermint Mocha dragon and one Ultra rare Guiding star dragon , though I had asked only to compensate my Gold Loss and didn’t ask for Dragons . Thank you very much Storm 8

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123