Thread: Thank You

Rhino Keeper

Talking Thank You

I'm not sure where to post this. Please feel free to move this to where u deem appropriate. Thx.

I want to thank the Storm Team for another wonderful year filled with adorable pets and amazing decorations. Thank you so much for keeping the events coming, one better than the last. Your creativity did not go unnoticed. When I first saw the xmas anchor inside the cellar, I thought it was giving me the middle digit. When I took it out and placed it on my farm, I swear it looked kinda x-rated. Please excuse an old lady's wild imagination. Thank you for listening and thank you for putting up with me especially when my mouth goes off on its own. I wish you all great health, great happiness and tremendous wealth in the year ahead. May all your wishes come true. Happy Holidays Farm Story 2!

I want to thank Judy and Rynetory2 for their dedication and patience. I've bombarded them with questions, requests and, of course, complaints. They always replied with grace. Judy dispatched her kittens to my farm to help sniff out the green Gnome. Rynetory2s mothergoose read short stories to my Hippo so my Hippo is always half asleep inside the pond. Thank you for being so kind and so sweet. It can't be easy being the go-between and constantly answering the same question. Have a beautiful holiday with your loved ones and may you receive all that your heart desires.

I look forward to many more years of FarmStory2. Btw, still waiting for Adora to go into shop.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FS2 Farmers!!!
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 12-23-18 at 09:54 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FS2 Farmers!!!
    Your message is very sweet! This xmas event is very very xmasy, I opened the winter presents yesterday (more than 31 in total) and yasss...the giant winter presents! I love the new year cat, the winter pony, and the gingerbread pony I'd never won! Even though I cannot win the hippo thing (complaining as always, the drop rate for the juicer is awful..) but I'm really happy with the other surprises.

For the generous farmers who sold me things I needed, and everyone here providing information and guidance, thank you, I truly appreciate it. love u guys so much & happy holidays

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I so totally agree that our farm has become a hub of wonderful activity.

Maybe rynetory2 can start a new thread for these posts giving thanks to the storm team and players that are always there trying to answer questions.

Rynetory2 there are not enough nice words in the dictionary to describe what you have given to this game.

To the designers and developers ...like WOW you have made 2018 a wonderful year.

Multiple events, new pets and the decorations some are just beyond awesome.

You listen to a lot of whining when we don't get what we want immediately when you like everyone else in this world are just trying to provide for your families.

Can I whine just a little bit ankavale100 ....please I will buy the gems I need if you put a show pony on sale for Boxing Day.

I hope the game continues for many years because as an elderly person it provides so so many hours of enjoyment.
    As does the White Brothers....my kittens that bat at the animals moving on my screen.

I have watched this game evolve through the years and you's have listened to us even though you can't always do what we want.

Providing a machine for purchase during events to make event items we need or are hard to get.
    I have noticed you now let us win the boost item during leaderboard events.
    AND October with smashing pumpkins and December with the gifts...
    Like not enough I can say..I have the seal and still send my 20 planes to get my Christmas gift..an advent calendar please oh please find a way to do this every month. It makes waking up so wonderful...Thank You and what a wonderful addition to the game.

Bringing our game back to life when we were almost on the chopping block.

My wish for 2019
    A show kitten that coughs up gem hairballs once a week!
    A white one!

Keep rolling those events out team you are appreciated and many of us anxiously wait for the next event to start.

Judy and the Kittens
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 12-22-18 at 07:30 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Oh that's a long one, Judy!