Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gift Station - unfinished building after event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I think you will need to wait a day or two more for the programmers to return from their Christmas break before they can fix this.
    Ah yes I'm so sorry, enjoy your holiday too, team!! I am enjoying mine berry berry much...

I have the same problems with a gift station on my farm. Please help fix the bugs. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    great.. cause same here ����
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Grand Emperor
    I've reported this over earlier. Please wait for the team to fix it for us. We need to wait a bit due to the holidays.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a Gift Station that I inadvertently purchased after the leaderboard event closed. I don't see any purpose for it now, but I can not delete or store. These are also still n the Market under decorations. First is 165 gems and next 5 are 0 coins. What's up with that?

Gift station

Hi! I found the gift stations in the Market, there were about 6, with 0 cost after the event. I thought, oh how nice, we can have one as a decoration! So I put one on my farm. It had the brown wrapper around it like something new and it?s still that way, two days later! I can?t get it off my farm now. Please Help!

Thank you so much,

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.

Previous thread: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've reported this over earlier. Please wait for the team to fix it for us. We need to wait a bit due to the holidays.
    Thank you. Happy holidays.

I'm having the same problem I can't get rid of the wrap station (it is wrapped and has a flashing tool chest

Host(ess)

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by krissy13a View Post
    I'm having the same problem I can't get rid of the wrap station (it is wrapped and has a flashing tool chest
    ?Free? gift stations I put in my farm aren?t able to be deleted. Please help

I hace the same problems. Someone please can help us?/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast