Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gift Station - unfinished building after event

Executive Chef

Gift Station - unfinished building after event

I bought a limited gift decoration for coins and it shows as a broken unfinished building. Why is this ?

Someone please help or answer.

I don't want an unfinished box on my board, I rather have my coins back.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Extra gift stations show up in the market to get, but put one on your farm and its just shows up as a building box please help get rid of this! Don't want just a empty big box on my farm taking up space. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    That also happened to me too. Please can you help us to get rid of it. Thank you and Merry Christmas

Rhino Keeper
    The gift station is showing on sale for zero dollars. I placed it on my farm and now it is stuck.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88B8A933-C717-4AB4-897F-3501CC15FD6C.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	193.5 KB 
ID:	49266

It happened to me also. Can you help get rid of gift station? Merry Christmas

I?m so confused! I took a large box (covered in tarp like the items we buy and need time to be ready) from the market for $0. I had several of them available so I got them all. One has the check mark above it like it?s ready to open, but it won?t. The others have the tool box but not the check so they aren?t ready. I can?t find anything to show what to do. Can anyone help? TIA

Executive Chef
    I think it was a glitch to why all of the gift stations showed up in the market to buy and now that the event is over, it can't be built. Please fix this storm8 and at least help us get rid of the big box on our farm because I don't want a big building box taking up room on my farm. Please remove it!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFreak1118 View Post
    I?m so confused! I took a large box (covered in tarp like the items we buy and need time to be ready) from the market for $0. I had several of them available so I got them all. One has the check mark above it like it?s ready to open, but it won?t. The others have the tool box but not the check so they aren?t ready. I can?t find anything to show what to do. Can anyone help? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    The gift station is showing on sale for zero dollars. I placed it on my farm and now it is stuck.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88B8A933-C717-4AB4-897F-3501CC15FD6C.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	193.5 KB 
ID:	49266
    Same for me... I put three of them on my farm, thinking it's a christmas gift for free after the event ended... and now I have a massive chunk of my farm occuppied by this... I even reinstalled my game to see if that helped, and nothing....

Can someone help, please?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annya_usagi View Post
    Same for me... I put three of them on my farm, thinking it's a christmas gift for free after the event ended... and now I have a massive chunk of my farm occuppied by this... I even reinstalled my game to see if that helped, and nothing....

Can someone help, please?
    I believe this is an error, I wish the team be working on it immediately. I can only move it. There is a sign that shows if we have enough tools to fix the gift station building or not, but when I touched it nothing happened. I mean, what kind of tools and how many of them needed to fix the building? It's been 2 days and no instruction yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I believe this is an error, I wish the team be working on it immediately. I can only move it. There is a sign that shows if we have enough tools to fix the gift station building or not, but when I touched it nothing happened. I mean, what kind of tools and how many of them needed to fix the building? It's been 2 days and no instruction yet.
    I think you will need to wait a day or two more for the programmers to return from their Christmas break before they can fix this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast