Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can see how our truck orders were in our unofficial goals here. Trucks, trains, balloons and planes orders give other incentives like getting parts, gems, tickets and cowbells, though they aren't great in getting monetary profits.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-16-2016-(iOS)
    Thanks I tried searching the forum, but that thread didnt even come up. I think I will give them a miss, way to much effort for a casual game, for to little incentive. Pity you can’t send them away, those little trucks above all the machines are really annoying.

Fashion Designer
    Try the train for gems and the trucks for bells. the balloons for fancy decorations.
    Last edited by raissawinda; 02-15-19 at 12:47 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AX9KXJ5 View Post
    Thanks I tried searching the forum, but that thread didnt even come up. I think I will give them a miss, way to much effort for a casual game, for to little incentive. Pity you can’t send them away, those little trucks above all the machines are really annoying.
    Oh imho they're not anoyying. They're called 'features'. That is what we are all looking for. I would probably have died boring just crafting and selling items. I was so happy to know that the balloon, train, plane, and the truck are not just decorations. They can move, produce sound, and operate. I can pretend like I am the pilot or the locomotive engineer too when everybody is busy! Packing and delivering. How busy I am! Oh my imagination has gone too far.... I'm just a farmer!

S8 can you look into why the pink and green special lure from a past event keeps showing up in Stormie's shop? This lure has shown up in the shop since the event, I don't remember which one, but yesterday two of them appeared in Stormie's shop. I think someone else asked this question already but I am not certain which tread that was on.

Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    S8 can you look into why the pink and green special lure from a past event keeps showing up in Stormie's shop? This lure has shown up in the shop since the event, I don't remember which one, but yesterday two of them appeared in Stormie's shop. I think someone else asked this question already but I am not certain which tread that was on.
    Storm 8, I have been seeing it too and quite frequently. It?s called ?Present Bait? so I think it was from the Christmas event maybe. It?s using up slots in the shop where we could be buying and selling other items. Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    Storm 8, I have been seeing it too and quite frequently. It?s called ?Present Bait? so I think it was from the Christmas event maybe. It?s using up slots in the shop where we could be buying and selling other items. Thanks!
    Please use the Bugs and Issues forum. There's an existing thread on this. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I have seen white lovebird for sale but now I can?t find it!! Just got the home and no bird , so it?s a glitch ?

Rhino Keeper
    my cotton crop has disappeared? Can't plant cotton.... tried restarting the game.. no help. did they take it away?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    my cotton crop has disappeared? Can't plant cotton.... tried restarting the game.. no help. did they take it away?
    Please see the bug thread for this issue. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...35#post1567335

Are there any plans to add items that can be purchased to use the gold bells? I have accumulated 41 and have no where to use them

Thanks

Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast