Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Tap on the flag, then on the icon that appears at the base of the screen. I believe it will cost you a coin (or 5) to clear the flag.
    No I tried again & the only icon at the bottom of my screen is the blue tick to close edit mode.

Found it thanks, you tap in main screen not in edit mode to delete

Ummm am a bit confused on the developers logic. I just leveled up to level 14 & suddenly there is 6 new machines to buy, plus the 2 from previous levels I cannot yet afford. Now suddenly the orders are all for items I cannot make. So how do you now make coin to buy these new machines if all the orders are unattainable?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AX9KXJ5 View Post
    Ummm am a bit confused on the developers logic. I just leveled up to level 14 & suddenly there is 6 new machines to buy, plus the 2 from previous levels I cannot yet afford. Now suddenly the orders are all for items I cannot make. So how do you now make coin to buy these new machines if all the orders are unattainable?
    Sell items you don't need to craft like eggs, milk, crops (wheat and/or corn). Put them up on your side shop. Do the plane deliveries. Discard orders you cannot fill in. Tap the butterflies and moles and otters appear on your farm. They sometimes reward you with coins even gems. Add as many as you can generous neighbors then ask them nicely to buy your items (I always do this, thanks to my loveliest neighbors). Hope this helps you out, I got this advise from an old friend here many years ago. when I'm bankrupt (like now) I do this and it works. Of course I can sell more expensive items bcs I am at level 52 now. Good luck!

To add:
    Oh yeah, I diligently tap the butterflies, moles, and otters bcs if I complete a collection in the collections gallery, I may have a chance to win $2,000 or 10 gems! A farmer once reported that she/he won a 100 gems bundle. How lucky she/he was. As for me, 10 gems was awesome. Jackpot
    Last edited by raissawinda; 02-11-19 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Sell items you don't need to craft like eggs, milk, crops (wheat and/or corn). Put them up on your side shop. Do the plane deliveries. Discard orders you cannot fill in. Tap the butterflies and moles and otters appear on your farm. They sometimes reward you with coins even gems. Add as many as you can generous neighbors then ask them nicely to buy your items (I always do this, thanks to my loveliest neighbors). Hope this helps you out, I got this advise from an old friend here many years ago. when I'm bankrupt (like now) I do this and it works. Of course I can sell more expensive items bcs I am at level 52 now. Good luck!

To add:
    Oh yeah, I diligently tap the butterflies, moles, and otters bcs if I complete a collection in the collections gallery, I may have a chance to win $2,000 or 10 gems! A farmer once reported that she/he won a 100 gems bundle. How lucky she/he was. As for me, 10 gems was awesome. Jackpot
    Thanks for the tips, although it is the plane orders I cannot do, I have been diligently deleting & manage 1 order in last 5 hrs lol. I have put some stuff up in market, but how do I ask neighbours to buy? There is no chat option unless I am missing it.

Grand Emperor
    To add:
    Haha I was one of them. I won 100 gems many years ago and I literally jumped for joy. Invested those gems in show pony.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for the tips, although it is the plane orders I cannot do, I have been diligently deleting & manage 1 order in last 5 hrs lol. I have put some stuff up in market, but how do I ask neighbours to buy? There is no chat option unless I am missing it.
    You can ask your neighbours by posting on their game wall in-game or by the forum using the Buy/Sell thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Sell-Thread-2

P.S. See Post 1 of Main Guide to navigate around the forum.

Try to ask from your high level neighbours for help. Chances are they have expanded and they can help you with parts and buying your items to help with coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask your neighbours by posting on their game wall in-game or by the forum using the Buy/Sell thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Sell-Thread-2

P.S. See Post 1 of Main Guide to navigate around the forum.

Try to ask from your high level neighbours for help. Chances are they have expanded and they can help you with parts and buying your items to help with coins.
    Ok thanks

Fashion Designer
    I am currently lvl 14 & I am getting plane orders for an item, which when I tap on it (it is a blue bottle with a cow on it) the game says it is from the studio which isn?t available till lvl 17. Is the game directing me to the wrong machine or is it a bug? I shouldnt get orders for items above my level should I?
    Please do not stuck on an item for too long, play the game quickly and make it easy. Discard anything you can fill in. Leave things you cannot craft. It takes maybe 5 or 10 mins from discarded items to change into a new order. If you keep playing that way, I am afraid in an event you will miss the chance to get into the next stage (usually there are 7 to 11 stages). Well, if it is really a bug, please do not overthink that, hehe. You haven't come into a stresful part of this game, which is an extremely LOW drop of event items.
    You can sell upgrade parts and/or expansion papers you think you don't need as they will earn you high cash and will be sold super fast. That's just how I play my game.

Please do not stuck on an item for too long, play the game quickly and make it easy. Discard anything you can fill in. Leave things you cannot craft. It takes maybe 5 or 10 mins from discarded items to change into a new order. If you keep playing that way, I am afraid in an event you will miss the chance to get into the next stage (usually there are 7 to 11 stages). Well, if it is really a bug, please do not overthink that, hehe. You haven't come into a stresful part of this game, which is an extremely LOW drop of event items.
    You can sell upgrade parts and/or expansion papers you think you don't need as they will earn you high cash and will be sold super fast. That's just how I play my game.
    Ok thanks. I guess I just like to know how things work.

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast