Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Judy, I’m trying to get my golden lure, I need one more gold bell. I have 50 silver bells, I can’t wait to make golden lures.

Yes, I found out that peanut butter is a very American thing that a lot of Europeans think is gross. I think all Americans grow up on peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.

Executive Chef
    Alright, so from my understanding and a bit of forum research.

Both Candy Trees drop candy/sweeter crafts.

In my visiting of neighbours, I found a Spider Tree, an Icy Oak, Ribbon Tree and then a Birch Ribbon Tree. Both are separate ribbon trees and are different coloured from one another. One is white, and one is a darker brown.

Do either of them Trees, Spider, Oak, etc, drop anything? Or are they purely decorative?

From what I was able to read, the Icy Oak does drop stuff, coins and mining tools... is that it? Is that the only tree that does drop aside from the Candy ones?

I ask, because I seen some neighbours have them specific trees paired/put next to each other. And they usually also have their flytraps, or other exotic pets, Apple, Orange, Lemon Trees put/paired next to each other in a specific and orderly part of their farm as well.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 04-09-23 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Clarification

Fashion Designer
    Hi. I saw a new "food" item in the market, a "lunch-box kit". The card says it's for the Tiny Greenhouse. I see that you can purchase that for a 1000 coins. What goes in the greenhouse? Was there a worker pet for that? The card says Greenhouse Dwellers. I must've missed something on this.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi. I saw a new "food" item in the market, a "lunch-box kit". The card says it's for the Tiny Greenhouse. I see that you can purchase that for a 1000 coins. What goes in the greenhouse? Was there a worker pet for that? The card says Greenhouse Dwellers. I must've missed something on this.
    The first Greenhouse dweller is going to be from the current County Fair Event.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-2023-April-12
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post

Is this a future event? If so, when is it running please and will the greenhouse still be available or should we purchase it in advance?

Farm Supplier

Broken Egg Event April 2023

I have no way to feed my newly acquired bunny. The green/ purple bottle is not in the feed mill like it says it is. Please help 🙂 Thanks !

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    I have no way to feed my newly acquired bunny. The green/ purple bottle is not in the feed mill like it says it is. Please help �� Thanks !

You will feed them Piggy Pop

Their food will be made in the Cider Mill.
    The recipe will open if you win one of the pets.
    Recipe: Piggy Pop
    1 hour 30 minutes in the Cider Mill
    2 Sugar and 4 Carrots

You collect from them every 12 hours.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post

Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Alright, so from my understanding and a bit of forum research.

Both Candy Trees drop candy/sweeter crafts.

In my visiting of neighbours, I found a Spider Tree, an Icy Oak, Ribbon Tree and then a Birch Ribbon Tree. Both are separate ribbon trees and are different coloured from one another. One is white, and one is a darker brown.

Do either of them Trees, Spider, Oak, etc, drop anything? Or are they purely decorative?

From what I was able to read, the Icy Oak does drop stuff, coins and mining tools... is that it? Is that the only tree that does drop aside from the Candy ones?

I ask, because I seen some neighbours have them specific trees paired/put next to each other. And they usually also have their flytraps, or other exotic pets, Apple, Orange, Lemon Trees put/paired next to each other in a specific and orderly part of their farm as well.
    I asked 2 neighbours about some of the trees.

The ribbon ones are just decorative.

Whereas the Spider Tree does drop something, not sure what though as I didn't ask that initially.

I appreciate their responses back. I think I should have ask them first. As they had them trees. I usually don't talk to my neighbours much anymore though, for personal and other reasons. So was unsure if I would get a reply back if I did ever ask. I did eventually ask! So that was great. As now I have that question finally answered.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 04-20-23 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Wording didn't make sense.

Rhino Keeper
    The deliveries provide the papers to be able to expand. Is this random? Or are there tricks to get papers more easily?