Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Thank you! I did finally get in but it took at least way more tries than ever before��
    I'm having major issues too! Very frustrating...never have I ever had such a hard time connecting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I'm having major issues too! Very frustrating...never have I ever had such a hard time connecting.
    Same here. I can't get in again. I'm tired of uninstalling and reinstalling and still can't get in. Happened this weekend too. Took me a day and a half and I finally got in. Now today same problem.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Same here. I can't get in again. I'm tired of uninstalling and reinstalling and still can't get in. Happened this weekend too. Took me a day and a half and I finally got in. Now today same problem.
    I finally got in at 6:06 pm and I too deleted and reinstalled and was over twelve hours trying to get in.

Now I tried to open Treehouse and it has been trying to load for 15 minutes meaning I going to have to forceclose and won't get back in.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6769.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	68014

Update: I forceclosed and I got back in.
    Happy Face
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-21-23 at 08:37 PM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I finally got in at 6:06 pm and I too deleted and reinstalled and was over twelve hours trying to get in.

Now I tried to open Treehouse and it has been trying to load for 15 minutes meaning I going to have to forceclose and won't get back in.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6769.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	68014

Update: I forceclosed and I got back in.
    Happy Face
    I still can't get in. If I can get in I will be deleting a lot of neighbors who probably don't even play anymore. This will cause my game to kick me out as usual. There should be a way to fix this constant problem.

Rhino Keeper
    I was having issues not being able to get in for 8 hours last night and now I'm finally in but missed my last chance to collect for the event and was not able to complete the New Year event. Six new year platters sitting there this morning useless.. so sad..

Executive Chef
    So I have more of a food question... I see the a name of Elvis Sandwich in the deli. I looked it up on the wiki, it says Elvis liked Peanut Butter, Bananas and (sometimes?) Bacon in it or around it. For those who have tried it, is it any good? I would never want it, as I don't like Bacon or Peanut Butter. But it got me curious. Has anyone actually tried it and even liked it? Is it a common sandwich people eat?.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    So I have more of a food question... I see the a name of Elvis Sandwich in the deli. I looked it up on the wiki, it says Elvis liked Peanut Butter, Bananas and (sometimes?) Bacon in it or around it. For those who have tried it, is it any good? I would never want it, as I don't like Bacon or Peanut Butter. But it got me curious. Has anyone actually tried it and even liked it? Is it a common sandwich people eat?.
    I tried it as a kid (because of Elvis) and thought it was disgusting but I do like bananas, peanut butter and honey on toast. Nobody eats this Elvis sandwich that I know of and I have never seen it offered in any food place. I have seen the sandwich that is peanut butter, bananas, and marshmallows called a banana flutter butter offered in cafes but I didn’t like that either.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question, please answer this:

Can someone tell me what the recipe is for the golden lure, I can’t find the answer in search. Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I have a question, please answer this:

Can someone tell me what the recipe is for the golden lure, I can’t find the answer in search. Thanks!
    Golden lure
    1 silver cowbell + 1 anchovy + 1 gold
    7 hr in Bait Shop
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I tried it as a kid (because of Elvis) and thought it was disgusting but I do like bananas, peanut butter and honey on toast. Nobody eats this Elvis sandwich that I know of and I have never seen it offered in any food place. I have seen the sandwich that is peanut butter, bananas, and marshmallows called a banana flutter butter offered in cafes but I didn't like that either.
    Thanks for responding! That was me as well I tried a celebrity meal years ago... it was alright. Wouldn't get it again, and definitely wouldn't eat it today just because I no longer eat or like the stuff in that specific meal anymore.

The banana flutter butter sounds a bit... American to me. I feel bananas are sweet on their own and don't need more sugar in it. In general, I like to eat my fruits separated from anything. On their own. I wouldn't be interested in trying that sandwich either.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 03-18-23 at 08:28 AM.