Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    Yeah she has Bakery Story ready to go but she needs to set up her Storm ID to sign in to it, but it needs to be done on her Farm Story 2 on old phone. She has her name and farm name she just needs to set up the password under Help/FAQ but it keeps going blank. As soon as she can input password she will be able, I imagine, to go onto Bakery Story on new phone and sign in and that will transfer her old farm to her new phone. But it won't let her do the first bit, creating a password to create a StormID fully
    You cannot enter a password in Farm Story 2
    Download Bakery Story and Farm Story 2 on the new device.
    Now go to Bakery Story and enter the user name and password.
    It is the same password for both games

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    New Device / Logging in with a Different Device - transfer your games (Found in Post #15 in Main Guide)

When you get a new device, you have a choice of setting a new farm on your new device or transfer your current farm to it.

To set a new farm:
    1. Download Farm Story 2 unto your new device.
    2. Start playing on your new farm. Don't forget to set your new Storm8 ID and password.

To transfer your current farm to your new device:
    - Perform the following instructions.

Transfer your games
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Since Farm Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.
    Or you can post in Logging in with different device? for assistance.

Note:
    (1) If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.

(2) Playing on devices of different platforms may cause sync errors.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-06-21 at 05:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You cannot enter a password in Farm Story 2
    Download Bakery Story and Farm Story 2 on the new device.
    Now go to Bakery Story and enter the user name and password.
    It is the same password for both games
    Oh, I'm sure I created my Storm8 ID on the app, it has the option in Help/FAQ under How to Access the Forum it says Storm8 ID, which she has, then under that it says 'Create Password Here' has the box to click on and type one in. I've just gone on my game and it says under 'Create Password Here', 'Current Password:' then under that it offers for me to create a 'New Password:' with the same box and 'Save' function. On my sister's, when she goes to type in the box, it won't do it. She just needs to add a password to her username to create her account, then she can input her username and password into Bakery Story on her new device, which she already has downloaded.

If she downloads Bakery Story on her old phone and uses the Storm8 ID she has already got in there and creates a password, will it pull the farm story 2 data as well or will it ignore that as it was done before inputting a password and creating a full account (effectively her game as it is, despite having a Storm8 ID and being able to invite neighbours, is only on the phone not to an account yet, but if she makes the account in Bakery Story on the old phone will it still include her old game data from farm story?)

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, I don't think I am explaining this very well am I :/

Oh, I'm sure I created my Storm8 ID on the app, it has the option in Help/FAQ under How to Access the Forum it says Storm8 ID, which she has, then under that it says 'Create Password Here' has the box to click on and type one in. I've just gone on my game and it says under 'Create Password Here', 'Current Password:' then under that it offers for me to create a 'New Password:' with the same box and 'Save' function. On my sister's, when she goes to type in the box, it won't do it. She just needs to add a password to her username to create her account, then she can input her username and password into Bakery Story on her new device, which she already has downloaded.

If she downloads Bakery Story on her old phone and uses the Storm8 ID she has already got in there and creates a password, will it pull the farm story 2 data as well or will it ignore that as it was done before inputting a password and creating a full account (effectively her game as it is, despite having a Storm8 ID and being able to invite neighbours, is only on the phone not to an account yet, but if she makes the account in Bakery Story on the old phone will it still include her old game data from farm story?)
    It will transfer all data from every Storm8 game besides Home design Makeover and Property Brothers Home Design, regardless of what game she put the password into or logs in using.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Sorry, I don't think I am explaining this very well am I :/
    Tell her to download both games and go to Bakery Story and enter user name and password then when prompted it will give her both of the games associated with the user name.
    Crossing fingers.

Does she have Bakery Story on her old device?
    If not I would put it there.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-06-21 at 07:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    When will new expansions start again? It’s been a really long time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Tell her to download both games and go to Bakery Story and enter user name and password then when prompted it will give her both of the games associated with the user name.
    Crossing fingers.

Does she have Bakery Story on her old device?
    If not I would put it there.
    Thank you so much, yes she downloaded Bakery Story onto her old phone as well as new, and it allowed her to finish setting up her account. She now has her old farm on her new phone. Thank you again!

Thank you so much, yes she downloaded Bakery Story onto her old phone as well as new, and it allowed her to finish setting up her account. She now has her old farm on her new phone. Thank you again!
    You are very welcome and so happy that it worked out for your sister!

Executive Chef
    The wonderful watermelon goal... it's an older goal, in no relation to the current goals/events happing now - for clarification, and to clear up any possible confusion in my post.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A72D3D2F-C886-4926-A636-AC80C7EDAE9A.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	58429

Does anyone know what you'll get after you reach goal 6? Is it expanding papers, upgrade tools? What exactly is offered after you complete the set of tasks? I want to know if it's worth my time into giving and making items for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    The wonderful watermelon goal... it's an older goal, in no relation to the current goals/events happing now - for clarification, and to clear up any possible confusion in my post.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A72D3D2F-C886-4926-A636-AC80C7EDAE9A.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	58429

Does anyone know what you'll get after you reach goal 6? Is it expanding papers, upgrade tools? What exactly is offered after you complete the set of tasks? I want to know if it's worth my time into giving and making items for it.
    It is still in my to do list so please post when you finish it. Thinking reward was papers but not sure.