Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Executive Chef
    I'm confused...

Is there supposed to be a leaderboard or not, or was there an accident/confusion in writing down what event it was?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A994384-9C97-4ECA-A957-9CC101353524.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	58303

Name:	D6F03D53-B085-4D82-A890-CDE9D7B2BFB5.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	58304

I'm not seeing any new leaderboard on any of my two phones, I'm only seeing the leaderboard and results that just ended last night.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I'm confused...

Is there supposed to be a leaderboard or not, or was there an accident/confusion in writing down what event it was?

I'm not seeing any new leaderboard on any of my two phones, I'm only seeing the leaderboard and results that just ended last night.
    This issue has happened before. The Leaderboard will come once the “Results” button disappears.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I'm confused...

Usually around nine pm tonight when the results from other Leaderboard leaves

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    This issue has happened before. The Leaderboard will come once the “Results” button disappears.
    Is there any idea/speculation of when it will disappear?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Usually around nine pm tonight when the results from other Leaderboard leaves
    I hope a flytrap

Rhino Keeper
    My sister is trying to set up her Storm8 account on her Farm Story 2 app but it will not let her type in a password. She clicks on the box, it brings up the keyboard, tries to type and it doesn't input. Shes tried clicking on the box again to put the cursor back but it just wipes the Help/FAQ box altogether. She has force shut down and restarted the game. Nothing works. Any help? Shes on a android. No problems before but she wants to transfer it to her new phone and its not getting past this first step.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    My sister is trying to set up her Storm8 account on her Farm Story 2 app but it will not let her type in a password. She clicks on the box, it brings up the keyboard, tries to type and it doesn't input. Shes tried clicking on the box again to put the cursor back but it just wipes the Help/FAQ box altogether. She has force shut down and restarted the game. Nothing works. Any help? Shes on a android. No problems before but she wants to transfer it to her new phone and its not getting past this first step.
    I use Dragon Story to type in my password when reloading my game if I have deleted it. There is no place on Farm Story 2 for a password with a user name.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post759602
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-06-21 at 07:15 PM.

I use Dragon Story to type in my password when reloading my game if I have deleted it. There is no pace on Farm Story 2 for a password.

I don’t believe dragon story can be downloaded on Android anymore. Bakery Story could also work, that’s the one I use.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    I use Dragon Story to type in my password when reloading my game if I have deleted it. There is no pace on Farm Story 2 for a password.

Yeah she has Bakery Story ready to go but she needs to set up her Storm ID to sign in to it, but it needs to be done on her Farm Story 2 on old phone. She has her name and farm name she just needs to set up the password under Help/FAQ but it keeps going blank. As soon as she can input password she will be able, I imagine, to go onto Bakery Story on new phone and sign in and that will transfer her old farm to her new phone. But it won't let her do the first bit, creating a password to create a StormID fully

Yeah she has Bakery Story ready to go but she needs to set up her Storm ID to sign in to it, but it needs to be done on her Farm Story 2 on old phone. She has her name and farm name she just needs to set up the password under Help/FAQ but it keeps going blank. As soon as she can input password she will be able, I imagine, to go onto Bakery Story on new phone and sign in and that will transfer her old farm to her new phone. But it won't let her do the first bit, creating a password to create a StormID fully
    Can you try creating a support ticket? Here is the link: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It may take several business days but they will respond to account issues.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator