Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

I have a train asking me for truffle shavings and brown truffle (something that starts with a P)
    I have no idea how to get these, can anyone tell me where I can get them or make them?
    I?m level 27 and the only building I haven?t bought is the floral shop
    Last edited by losintime28; 08-27-20 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Added info

Quote Originally Posted by losintime28 View Post
    I have a train asking me for truffle shavings and brown truffle (something that starts with a P)
    I have no idea how to get these, can anyone tell me where I can get them or make them?
    I?m level 27 and the only building I haven?t bought is the floral shop
    You have to expand to the Truffle Forest. It is on the left hand side of your farm, behind the farmers market.

You start off with one Truffle and can buy more for gems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	945EA003-AA4C-4974-8B34-ADCF636786A9.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	56417

You can read more about it in the guide that Rynetory2 kindly made for the community while she was mod.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247875
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Oh wow... I?m doomed then. Lol. Thank you so much!! I was getting so frustrated!! ❤️❤️

Hello makers of Farm Story 2,

I have been playing the game for a number of years but I notice that the game has been completely solid lately.
    I've been waiting for a bigger train for years now and why isn't my shop expanding with those last 4 empty spots to sell.
    Why do I still win prizes that are of no use to me such as maps and property papers. I no longer need it to expand. I want GPS and surveyors.
    I hope you give the game a boost in the right direction soon because otherwise the fun is gone for me to keep playing.

The builder.

Does anyone know if they'll ever update Android to have the delivery truck and treehouse?
    I miss these features and it's so hard to try and grind the coins out from orders and selling items.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaielliesam View Post
    Does anyone know if they'll ever update Android to have the delivery truck and treehouse?
    I miss these features and it's so hard to try and grind the coins out from orders and selling items.
    My answer from the thread you started.
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I am an apple player and here is my take on the treehouse and delivery trucks.

Treehouse has prizes ...not making money from it.
    I don't even go in it anymore because the prizes have not been changed in a couple of years.
    I have all the decorations.
    Delivery trucks are not a money maker.
    The balloon is not a money maker nor is trains or planes.
    You make the most coins by putting your items in your store at full price.
    I only send trucks during a leaderboard to get points.
    Trains now they give gems so I always try to fill at least six cars on the train for two Gems.
    If I am lucky I complete the train and get five gems.
    If you are after experience points send planes.
    Again I send planes during Leaderboard events for points.
    Otherwise my items go in my store at full price.

I have no idea if these features will become available to android users.
    I as an Apple user use trucks during an event for points otherwise I ignore them.
    Would love to hear how much others use these items.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    My answer from the thread you started.
    Yeah but as a smaller farm who has items literally everyone has and a list of like a gazillion buildings to buy that are ridiculously overpirced...any amount of coins I could gain from deliveries is a good amount to me. (I also didn't see the reply to my thread and haven't figured out how to delete stuff here yet)

I used to use the truck deliveries all the time on my ipad as it got me enough coins with orders and selling stuff to be able to buy buildings.
    Now the only way I can do that is by selling stuff needed for expansion/tools to gain the funds to get the new buildings quickly to finish quests and be able to fill orders adequately.
    As well as I used it to keep my farm storage under control.

Yeah but as a smaller farm who has items literally everyone has and a list of like a gazillion buildings to buy that are ridiculously overpirced...any amount of coins I could gain from deliveries is a good amount to me. (I also didn't see the reply to my thread and haven't figured out how to delete stuff here yet)

I used to use the truck deliveries all the time on my ipad as it got me enough coins with orders and selling stuff to be able to buy buildings.
    Now the only way I can do that is by selling stuff needed for expansion/tools to gain the funds to get the new buildings quickly to finish quests and be able to fill orders adequately.
    If you still have your iPad, you should be able use that to send the truck deliveries and make the crafts on your android phone.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    If you still have your iPad, you should be able use that to send the truck deliveries and make the crafts on your android phone.
    I don't as my grandmother removed it from me and won't give it back unfortunately.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar

Planes pay as much as trucks so why not make plane deliveries.
    The advantage with planes is you can refresh Orders.
    If you can't fill one of the trucks then they sit for 17 hours.