Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Check the Guides under chapter Barn, Silo instead of looking through old threads. They contain the most updated information since I've been updating them.
    Thank you. I did look in the guides section, but it was overwhelming. So I attempted to search for “barn, silo.” And search gave me old posts.

Can you or anyone please update your search engine to show current posts please? Too many guides. Too much info. Searching is much easier, but not when the search engine itself produces old stuff

Rhino Keeper
    When I was lower levelled I didn't really pay attention to as to whether people were still playing the game, I would just send them an invite. Now I have about 5 or so farms that I have sent an invite to but it is obvious that they no longer play the game. Is there a way to remove the invite I sent them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Why is it so hard to look for the current max capacity of barn and silo? Search does not yield anything. All info posted were in 2014

Can we please have it easier to search, or sticky it somewhere?

What is the current max barn capacity please?
    Barn/ silo capacity now is at 2.195 max.
    But pls correct if im wrong.
    I was looking for that information too and found it on the link provide above.
    Thx to Rynetory2.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Barn/ silo capacity now is at 2.195 max.
    But pls correct if im wrong.
    I was looking for that information too and found it on the link provide above.
    Thx to Rynetory2.
    You are right on
    It is right under the tab barn

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247793

Host(ess)
    Hi can you help. I have a question about the Chefs gnomes boiler. I purchased in game the basic one for coins as part of the task but I am still being asked to purchase one for 200��. Should this not have disappeared when the task ended? Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thank you. I did look in the guides section, but it was overwhelming. So I attempted to search for “barn, silo.” And search gave me old posts.

Can you or anyone please update your search engine to show current posts please? Too many guides. Too much info. Searching is much easier, but not when the search engine itself produces old stuff
    The forum software is by vBulletin, outside Storm8's control. No changes can be done.

Here are some ways which I have designed the Guides to help players to get to them easily.
    1. Guides are structured and organised by categories. The name of the guide tells you what information it contains.
    2. Post 2, Table of Contents, in Game Guide shows the topics of all guides for easy reference.
    3. Post 1 of individual Guide show its own Table of Contents
    4. Index Listing enables you to jump straight to the topic of the item you are looking for. You can find "Barn" under B Listing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    When I was lower levelled I didn't really pay attention to as to whether people were still playing the game, I would just send them an invite. Now I have about 5 or so farms that I have sent an invite to but it is obvious that they no longer play the game. Is there a way to remove the invite I sent them?
    I'm afraid this is a known issue on pending invitations for Storm8 games including Farm Story 2. There's nothing we can do until they fix it. I've added you to my bug report.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fml999 View Post
    Hi can you help. I have a question about the Chefs gnomes boiler. I purchased in game the basic one for coins as part of the task but I am still being asked to purchase one for 200��. Should this not have disappeared when the task ended? Thanks
    Here's my reply to another player who asked about it. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1560386

Farm Supplier
    Why can not I sell Exotic Pet Food to my neighbours like any other food?

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone one across this eclair type of thing? It says Specialty Goods, but I can’t see it in there. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1AFACBC5-ABD3-46CC-9671-419B71E62B41.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	49741

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast