Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

New Resident
    Just got the tree raccoon but it says I need a rescue den for it. Rescue den in my shop is locked and says it?s a goal. How do I get it??!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    This is the thread for the event. Read post one. Goal 1 and 2 explains about the Marine Trash bag.
    Welcome to the game.

Thank you, Judy - for your help.

Assuming I am still within the 4-6th place - when this thing ends,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49EEA46C-2324-4BB8-A75A-F5F289308732.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	55250

Is the baby bear a decoration, or an actual animal that you can feed? Like a pig, cow, etc?

Name:	B5A8C285-3C47-4D3D-B5F2-4C8F84E560EF.jpg 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	55251

I am completely new to this, but I do hope I finish within the 4-6th, because I also would like the coins that come with.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Thank you, Judy - for your help.

Assuming I am still within the 4-6th place - when this thing ends,

Name:	49EEA46C-2324-4BB8-A75A-F5F289308732.jpg 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	55250

Is the baby bear a decoration, or an actual animal that you can feed? Like a pig, cow, etc?

Name:	B5A8C285-3C47-4D3D-B5F2-4C8F84E560EF.jpg 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	55251

I am completely new to this, but I do hope I finish within the 4-6th, because I also would like the coins that come with.
    It says in the description that it is a painting so I am thinking it is a decoration of some kind but it is unknown until the event ends.

Rhino Keeper
    Where to make golden lure ? I buy from the newspaper when I saw it sometimes. But how to make it ? Theres no option for golden lure at the bait shop. Im at level 56 on android. Thank u

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Where to make golden lure ? I buy from the newspaper when I saw it sometimes. But how to make it ? Theres no option for golden lure at the bait shop. Im at level 56 on android. Thank u
    I don’t know if golden lure is available for Android. I’m iOS and golden lure is an option in bait shop, 3gold bells (from truck deliveries) to unlock.

I got a pop up for ?boosted delivery drops? and have done about ~30 deliveries and have only gotten a few of those blue trash bags from the current event. No expansion parts or anything else. Often, it?s just the coins. Am I doing something wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    I got a pop up for ?boosted delivery drops? and have done about ~30 deliveries and have only gotten a few of those blue trash bags from the current event. No expansion parts or anything else. Often, it?s just the coins. Am I doing something wrong?
    I received a map and only got 1. I came here to look for information. Has anyone gotten boosted expansion rewards for deliveries?

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I received a map and only got 1. I came here to look for information. Has anyone gotten boosted expansion rewards for deliveries?
    Got a mine pick and the white paper expansion part (from separate deliveries). I think I?m actually getting a lower drop rate of expansion rewards during this ?boosted deliveries rewards? event 🧐

I?ve gotten more build rewards from using the basic hook in the fishing pond! 2 hammers in a row from the basic fishing hook and NOT from the swirly water sections!

I?m hoping they?ll fix the drop rate to an actual boosted rate as I?m probably losing a ton of coins doing so many deliveries just to get the expansion parts

Executive Chef
    All my wildlife dens are full, where else can blossom fawns go other than the premium habitat ?

Thank you.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    My experience with Boosted Deliveries

I don?t know the definition of Boosted deliveries, but to me, it sounds like if you were to receive 1 map before Boosted, during Boosted you should get 2 or 1 map plus a tool or something. No, that?s not how it works, far from it.

In reality, during Boosted, one gets less, much less, or none at all, compared to before Boosted!

I remember one particular event, Boosted was offered toward end of event, the event item from plane deliveries was already scarce and during that one day of Boosted, no one received any event item drop from plane deliveries. Basically, Boosted pretty much blocked drop of any event item.

So, for me, whenever I see Boosted, I avoid plane deliveries.