Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Beehive opened at 30 but I didn’t have enough land deeds. Now I got it, and the candle make is building. Hooray!

New question: train wants white mushrooms.. where do I get those besides hoping for stores? Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Beehive opened at 30 but I didn’t have enough land deeds. Now I got it, and the candle make is building. Hooray!

New question: train wants white mushrooms.. where do I get those besides hoping for stores? Thanks
    They come from the truffle forest...another place to open.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247875

So now we know you have to get the beehive for the candle maker!

Executive Chef
    I've had delivery requests requiring red peppers since at least level 15 (I'm level 17 now). When will I have the ability to grow peppers?

Also, how come the things with 2 potential drops only drop the item you don't need?
    Ie: when I needed cinnamon I only got the oil. When I need oil I only getting cinnamon. It's the same for the grapes, almonds and flowers. It took me forever to get the blue flowers, I had so many white, I sold some (it was at 25 or so), now that I need the white flowers, I've gotten 20+ blue flowers... it's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I've had delivery requests requiring red peppers since at least level 15 (I'm level 17 now). When will I have the ability to grow peppers?

Also, how come the things with 2 potential drops only drop the item you don't need?
    Ie: when I needed cinnamon I only got the oil. When I need oil I only getting cinnamon. It's the same for the grapes, almonds and flowers. It took me forever to get the blue flowers, I had so many white, I sold some (it was at 25 or so), now that I need the white flowers, I've gotten 20+ blue flowers... it's crazy.
    Red Peppers are available at level 19 so you are just about there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Red Peppers are available at level 19 so you are just about there.
    Then why has a recipe that requires red peppers been unlocked since level 13 or 14 and I've been getting delivery requests regularly for that item (I've had to discard)?

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Then why has a recipe that requires red peppers been unlocked since level 13 or 14 and I've been getting delivery requests regularly for that item (I've had to discard)?
    Here is a list of crops and recipes.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Features-Guide

Where we can buy Lion,Zebra,Elephant or Unicorns?
    Is it possible to add those ?

Quote Originally Posted by praphulladp View Post
    Where we can buy Lion,Zebra,Elephant or Unicorns?
    Is it possible to add those ?
    They have a sale a couple times a year for pets.
    They were Event prizes!
    You just have to hope and wait!
    I want the win to spin Snake from so long ago.

Executive Chef
    What is the "Marine Trash Bag" used for? Or what is its purpose? I'm thinking about selling them, as I have 2, and can be better put to use - but I have now clue on what they are used for, myself.

I am a level 14 player, so I am bit new when it comes to this. Any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    What is the "Marine Trash Bag" used for? Or what is its purpose? I'm thinking about selling them, as I have 2, and can be better put to use - but I have now clue on what they are used for, myself.

I am a level 14 player, so I am bit new when it comes to this. Any help would be appreciated!
    This is the thread for the event. Read post one. Goal 1 and 2 explains about the Marine Trash bag.
    Welcome to the game.