Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    At the moment, with the "Here Comes the Stork" event active, it is best to wait until the timers reset (if my math is correct, that would 8 AM GMT, the time used in the forums) when the next day of the event activates. If you can, stop sending out planes maybe about 2 hours prior to the reset so that, as soon as you finish Goal 1 of 2 (visiting 10 farms), you can immediately start making the 20 deliveries you need for Goal 2 of 2.
    Thank you! I haven?t been doing this one, the Yuletide was my first with a prize for deliveries and it confused me. I?ll look into it. Thanks again!

Rhino Keeper
    Any recommendations for a new player on where to expand first?
    Should I go for those with fewer requirements to get more land or towards a goal square, such as the pond or treehouse?
    Thank you😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Any recommendations for a new player on where to expand first?
    Should I go for those with fewer requirements to get more land or towards a goal square, such as the pond or treehouse?
    Thank you��
    Do what you can afford to do first with fewer requirements. That will help you earn enough coins to afford bigger expansions that require more effort, like the Mine, the Pond, the Beehive, the Water Garden, and the Train Station. Please note that some of these are locked by level, but you can start expanding to them. I would suggest aiming for first the Fishing Pond and the Mine, as both of those become vitally important during events. Everything else can be expanded to gradually.

Rhino Keeper
    Do what you can afford to do first with fewer requirements. That will help you earn enough coins to afford bigger expansions that require more effort, like the Mine, the Pond, the Beehive, the Water Garden, and the Train Station. Please note that some of these are locked by level, but you can start expanding to them. I would suggest aiming for first the Fishing Pond and the Mine, as both of those become vitally important during events. Everything else can be expanded to gradually.
    Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I'm wondering what the pink tickets are for prizes when you watch a video?
    My first prize was a saw!
    That came in handy right away.
    Now I'm getting these tickets...
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Hi, I'm wondering what the pink tickets are for prizes when you watch a video?
    My first prize was a saw!
    That came in handy right away.
    Now I'm getting these tickets...
    Thank you!
    I think what you are referring to are the prize tickets that you can turn in to Mr. Merriweather at the Balloon Dock? I assume you have already expanded to there and repaired it...

Rhino Keeper
    I think what you are referring to are the prize tickets that you can turn in to Mr. Merriweather at the Balloon Dock? I assume you have already expanded to there and repaired it...
    No, I'm not even to the pond yet. The ticket is pink with a balloon on it, so that would make sense. I wonder if it's storing them for me when I eventually get there?
    I am struggling with the leaderboard. In order to be successful with deliveries you need all the available buildings. I just bought the bakery and am broke again - lol.
    Thank you for helping me!

Fashion Designer
    How can we buy the Bird Tree habitat today?

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a map of all the land expansions that shows/ the location and lists what items are required at each spot? I'm trying to plan ahead for some of the newer land expansions on the right side of the farm (past where the wishing well was).

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Is there a map of all the land expansions that shows/ the location and lists what items are required at each spot? I'm trying to plan ahead for some of the newer land expansions on the right side of the farm (past where the wishing well was).
    You will find some information here

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...amp-Expansions

You have to expand to adjacent land