Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I have expanded to the spaces that need old expansion papers. Can I just sell the excess ones? I am keeping some, kinda afraid if I still need them in the future, you know, they're so hard to collect....
    I sold mine and I sellthem as I get them.
    Will I need them in the future?
    I hope not!

I am level 20 and have had two goals sitting on my list since a few levels back. I cannot finish those goals as I cannot purchase the required factories!?
    Way am I given goals I have no Way of finishing? Do the factories get released in a later level?
    The goals are ‘Get soy candle’ and requires the Candlemaker and ‘Prepare Ramen’ and requires the sushi shop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DidiDane View Post
    I am level 20 and have had two goals sitting on my list since a few levels back. I cannot finish those goals as I cannot purchase the required factories!?
    Way am I given goals I have no Way of finishing? Do the factories get released in a later level?
    The goals are ‘Get soy candle’ and requires the Candlemaker and ‘Prepare Ramen’ and requires the sushi shop.
    I think, perhaps, the goals were made available to you at the same time that the Soybeans and Soybean Milk were released to everyone at or above a specific level, probably level 14 (that is the level new players unlock the Extractor).

According to Rynetory2's "Buildings and Crafts Guide," the Candle Maker unlocks as part of a goal, presumably at or around level 30 (in conjunction with being required to expand to the Beehive, I would assume). Soy candle also unlocks at level 30. The Sushi Shop becomes available as part of a goal upon expanding and repairing the Water Garden; it will also require access to the Noodle House.

For what it is worth, it is all right to leave the goals in your "To Do" list untouched until you are able to get to them. Unless there is a specific time limit attached to them, they will just remain there, and when you do complete them, you should still be receiving the rewards in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I think, perhaps, the goals were made available to you at the same time that the Soybeans and Soybean Milk were released to everyone at or above a specific level, probably level 14 (that is the level new players unlock the Extractor).

According to Rynetory2's "Buildings and Crafts Guide," the Candle Maker unlocks as part of a goal, presumably at or around level 30 (in conjunction with being required to expand to the Beehive, I would assume). Soy candle also unlocks at level 30. The Sushi Shop becomes available as part of a goal upon expanding and repairing the Water Garden; it will also require access to the Noodle House.

For what it is worth, it is all right to leave the goals in your "To Do" list untouched until you are able to get to them. Unless there is a specific time limit attached to them, they will just remain there, and when you do complete them, you should still be receiving the rewards in the end.
    Thank you so very Much for your precise and usefull answer �� I did try Reading the guides but I have to admit I gave up after a little while ☺️
    I Will now just let the goals sit there until I Can get the factories.
    I am rather new to the game and still have soooo much to learn ��

Thank you so very Much for your precise and usefull answer �� I did try Reading the guides but I have to admit I gave up after a little while ☺️
    I Will now just let the goals sit there until I Can get the factories.
    I am rather new to the game and still have soooo much to learn ��
    You are doing great.
    I am a Level 79 farmer and still have things in my to do list!
    The to do list kind of guides you by saying hey there are some factories you can now buy!
    The most important thing is to have fun.
    All the buildings, trees and animals will happen

I have a dilemma and I hope a few of you hard core players Can give me some good advice �� I want to know if I should buy the juicer or get some more coins and get the forge instead? Is the forge really all those coins worth?

I have a dilemma and I hope a few of you hard core players Can give me some good advice �� I want to know if I should buy the juicer or get some more coins and get the forge instead? Is the forge really all those coins worth?
    I myself would buy the JUICER
    Juice sells good!

Go and read the materials needed for the recipes in the forge here

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247806

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Juice sells good!

Thank you �� I will buy the juicer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Juice sells good!

I do agree with judyandthecat that the Juicer is the better purchase. However (and I know how many players despise the Forge because of how long recipes take and how practically useless it is), at some point you may want to save up and actually buy the forge. Being able to craft tools for the Mine is an odd trade-off, but when you are running low on mining tools, it may be the only way to sustain your supply.

(At least, that is what I have found after several events which almost completely wiped out my Pickaxes and Shovels...)

Hi! I started playing 3 days ago and leveled up pretty quickly with milk, cheese, cream, potatoes, cornbread, then buying passion fruits (couldn’t/can’t afford vine) and turning them into smoothies, and always discarding anything that needed dehydrator, plain apples, cocoa, etc until I had the money for the trees. I’d sell expansion items, paint, and prepared food for cash. Long story short, discarding options usually meant I had three or four do-able deliveries in the queue I was working towards, and would discard others and would soon have four doable and one with hickory I’d keep on hand so when I got a saw I could get $200. Well, I turned level 14 and every single doable trade is gone. Everything is soaps, cotton candy, things with the mill, specialty items, etc. Plus, the new event either just started or I just got access, so the newsstand is full of event items. I’ve discarded more than 25 trades in a row, having nothing I could make or send for any of them. Is this a bug? I suddenly need tens of thousands of dollars worth of buildings, and some of the trades are for single items that I don’t even have the level to prepare.