Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Not sure what happened to your game. Make sure you are playing on the latest game version with the latest os version, and avoid sync errors - see Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide. If all else fails, report in Bugs and Issues forum for further assistance.

I regularly housekeep my device, game and wifi so I don't get much issue with my farm. Housekeeping may seem like a chore to some players but I strongly encourage it to avoid hassle or hiccups.
    OK thanks Rynetory2

Rhino Keeper
    Help! I bought the jungle falls thinking it was decoration, but it's a habitat and I don't have any of those pets. I don't have space and would like to store it. Also can we one-day be able to store the tropical oasis. Thank you, I hope to get a response soon.

Fashion Designer
    HELP HELP I had 5 deliveries in my the Jackolantern Slamboree. But this morning a new one popped up and now i have 2. The new one shows zero deliveries. How can I get the Tech team to fix that? I should only have one Slamboree and want to contine to delivery # 6

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    HELP HELP I had 5 deliveries in my the Jackolantern Slamboree. But this morning a new one popped up and now i have 2. The new one shows zero deliveries. How can I get the Tech team to fix that? I should only have one Slamboree and want to contine to delivery # 6
    You have to finish the following before upgrade time each day
    Then the new days pops up because the goal is for 31 pumpkins
    Visit 10 Community Farmers
    Make 20 deliveries - this refreshes to zero each day if you did not complete

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You have to finish the following before upgrade time each day
    Then the new days pops up because the goal is for 31 pumpkins
    Visit 10 Community Farmers
    Make 20 deliveries - this refreshes to zero each day if you did not complete
    OHHHHHH thanks judyandthecat. I did not realize that. But should it be showing my old Slamboree AND my new one?... because it will be confusing on which one is current... they look exactly alike ?????

OHHHHHH thanks judyandthecat. I did not realize that. But should it be showing my old Slamboree AND my new one?... because it will be confusing on which one is current... they look exactly alike ?????
    You don't get to keep the old one unfortunately.
    New one each day....31 pumpkins for Spider Tree.
    It doesn't work like the goal events where if you don't finish a goal next one doesn't popup.
    The new daily goal to make 20 deliveries appears on each day at 3 am eastern daylight savings time.
    You have to complete it before the next 3 am (same quest) appears or you lose it and the Pumpkin for that day.

See post 2 on the following page
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ire-2019-Oct-2
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-05-19 at 06:59 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You don't get to keep the old one unfortunately.
    New one each day....31 pumpkins for Spider Tree.
    It doesn't work like the goal events where if you don't finish a goal next one doesn't popup.
    The new daily goal to make 20 deliveries appears on each day at 3 am eastern daylight savings time.
    You have to complete it before the next 3 am (same quest) appears or you lose it and the Pumpkin for that day.

See post 2 on the following page
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ire-2019-Oct-2
    oops maybe i didn't explain my problem clearly. I actually DO see my Slamborees that I didnt finish. So my question is, "shouldnt the expired Slamboree disappear? Mine is still there with the previous deliveries ALONG with the newest Slamboree. Was it suppose to disappear if I didnt complete it? Because it didnt and it's confusing to have several showing and not know which one to use"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	53305  
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 10-05-19 at 10:25 AM.

oops maybe i didn't explain my problem clearly. I actually DO see my Slamborees that I didnt finish. So my question is, "shouldnt the expired Slamboree disappear? Mine is still there with the previous deliveries ALONG with the newest Slamboree. Was it suppose to disappear if I didnt complete it? Because it didnt and it's confusing to have several showing and not know which one to use"
    Very interesting try and finish old one then and see if you get prize would be very good to know if they expire

I just reached level 50 and can plant cranberries in the pond but can?t get the bushes for crafting. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by jus24droad View Post
    I just reached level 50 and can plant cranberries in the pond but can?t get the bushes for crafting. What am I missing?
    What do you mean by bush?

You Plant the cranberry in pond and then put that harvested cranberry in dryer

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247804