Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

I'm at level 57 and in the deli there was a new recipe to make, not sure what it is called but it looks like a Subway roll...one of the ingredients is a green leafy ?vegetable,which when i click on it, it says 'from crop dryer'...I don't have a crop dryer and can't find it in the Market. I have all the buildings in the market. i play on ios. Thank you in advance.

Happy New Year all xx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlillypalace View Post
    I'm at level 57 and in the deli there was a new recipe to make, not sure what it is called but it looks like a Subway roll...one of the ingredients is a green leafy ?vegetable,which when i click on it, it says 'from crop dryer'...I don't have a crop dryer and can't find it in the Market. I have all the buildings in the market. i play on ios. Thank you in advance.

Happy New Year all xx
    You do have a crop drier, u just may not have expanded to it yet, it's the pond like thing that starts out as a swamp. Bottom left. Once u repair it, the crops that grow there can be used raw, or they can be dried in the crop drier. That's how we get seaweed, cranberries, and rice. If it's green and leafy, it's either seaweed or Wasabi.

Is there any benefit to using gems to purchase all of the truffle pigs or do they all do the exact same?

Also, I have a large number of gold bells and continue earning them. Seems it would be fair to stop giving those when you?ve used all you can. That or open something else they can be used on. My two cents 😊

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    Is there any benefit to using gems to purchase all of the truffle pigs or do they all do the exact same?
    They are all the same. See Chapter Truffle Hunt in Farm Activities and Features Guide. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247875

Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    Also, I have a large number of gold bells and continue earning them. Seems it would be fair to stop giving those when you?ve used all you can. That or open something else they can be used on. My two cents ��
    Congrats that you have a lot of gold bells but that's not the case for most of us. Feel free to post feedback in their dedicated threads.

Fashion Designer
    Hi, I earn some silver bells now, but I can't seem to get my self anything from the market, how many silver bells I need to collect to shop? And is there any tips to collect the gold bells? If it's not the bronze one, I usually get the silver one. Thank you.

Thank you!

Hi, how do I turn off the pop up adds for other S8 games that keep appearing at the most inopertune moments whilst playing on farm story 2 & when it has just loaded up? Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hazydaisy80 View Post
    Hi, how do I turn off the pop up adds for other S8 games that keep appearing at the most inopertune moments whilst playing on farm story 2 & when it has just loaded up? Thanks
    There's no option to switch them off but you can install the games and you wont get the pop ups afterwards.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    There's no option to switch them off but you can install the games and you wont get the pop ups afterwards.
    If you're offered gems to do it, it's well worth the install.

What a shame, there used to be. Thanks for the reply

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast