Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Present Bait for sale in Stormie shop?

What is this new fish bait that I found in my stormie shop? It's called a "present bait" and has "???" listed in the description on the back of the card. I forgot to take a picture of it. But it's flamingo pink & aqua colored and sells for a market rate of 25 coins. I'm a experienced player, who just came back from a long hiatus and I can't figure out what it is. I've tried searching the forums and didn't find anything.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Present Bait for sale in Stormie shop?

What is this new fish bait that I found in my stormie shop? It's called a "present bait" and has "???" listed in the description on the back of the card. I forgot to take a picture of it. But it's flamingo pink & aqua colored and sells for a market rate of 25 coins. I'm a experienced player, who just came back from a long hiatus and I can't figure out what it is. I've tried searching the forums and didn't find anything.
    Our sweet Stormie decides to be cute and sell expired event items every once in awhile.

The present Bait is from the Present Predicament event last December.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7547.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	52470

Welcome back to the game!!

Name:	IMG_0150.PNG 
Views:	31 
Size:	569.7 KB 
ID:	52495 Where can I craft the butter in this picture? I can't seem to figure that out. I checked in the dairy and only the regular butter is available. I'm level 73.

Quote Originally Posted by hkat2006 View Post

Name:	IMG_0150.PNG 
Views:	31 
Size:	569.7 KB 
ID:	52495 Where can I craft the butter in this picture? I can't seem to figure that out. I checked in the dairy and only the regular butter is available. I'm level 73.
    It's truffle butter in the dairy.
    Are you playing on android?

Name:	IMG_7561.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	52499

No, I just got an apple phone. I see a lot of new stuff to make but not the truffle butter. Below is what my dairy looks like.

Name:	dairy 2.PNG 
Views:	27 
Size:	826.6 KB 
ID:	52500

I think I figured it out. Previously the truffle forest was not available to me. I haven't yet expanded to it yet so I'm assuming that's why I can't make truffle butter.

I think I figured it out. Previously the truffle forest was not available to me. I haven't yet expanded to it yet so I'm assuming that's why I can't make truffle butter.
    That was my next question was if you have the truffle forest and the other truffle items.

I don't think android devices have the truffle forest available.

Grand Emperor
    No, I just got an apple phone. I see a lot of new stuff to make but not the truffle butter. Below is what my dairy looks like.

Name:	dairy 2.PNG 
Views:	27 
Size:	826.6 KB 
ID:	52500
    Looks like you started your farm game on Android and now you have switched over to iOS platform. Expand to Truffle Forest, explained in Farm Features and Activities Guide - link in my signature, to begin hunting for truffles in order to craft those items.

New Resident
    Hi. When visiting other farms I have noticed that some have been able to place buildings, trees, etc in the area between the Events site and the Farmer?s Market. (I have a .png image but am unable to upload it to this thread; I just get a message saying the upload failed!) However I cannot place any buildings, etc there even though I am at a higher level. Is this an issue with my account or do I need to complete some action or other before it becomes available?
    I play on an iPad using the most up to date iOS.

New Resident
    Another issue I have is that I keep being asked for products (trains, planes, trucks) that I am not yet at a high enough level to produce e.g. I am asked for Canned Coffee which is only available from the Cannery at level 50 whereas I am only on level 43. This issue is preventing me from completely filling the trucks and trains and thus I cannot reap the rewards (bells and gems) which would enable me to progress the game.
    I play on an iPad using the latest iOS version.